Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Thursday, February 5, 2009

part 13

"Uh huh, continue?" He gave me a smirk, he was happy about my confession, I can see that. He saw that I didn't want to talk but he wasn't going to take no for an answer, "Il7een ana giltlich inee a7ibich, I confessed everything to you, your turn!"

Well he does have a point.

"Umm..." I blushed like crazy, "Ana a7ibik ba3ad?" Apparently that wasn't enough, he didn't even laugh, just glared at me, daring me to talk.

"Okay, okay," I guess all secrets are out today, "6ool hal wagt, I've always seen you as a friend, my best friend. Bas last year, you remember your birthday?" he nodded, "ee, well, hathak il wagt bidait achoofik ib 6aree8a thanya. Rawan pointed out that you are, well, good-looking, to say the least ya3ni." He laughed. "Oo 3ogba I just saw you in a new light, chift ina kibarna, oo inik 9irt rayal... oo that you are really really hot." I felt myself blushing more and more but I could see his smile getting wider and wider, "bas walla mara itawa8a3t inik u feel the same way, ya3nii lail7een mo mistaw3iba!" I laid on my side to face him, he had this huge smile on his face. "Il7een shino bi9eer F?" I'm really curious.

There was no longer a smile on his face, "I really don't know."

We just stayed like that for half an hour, not knowing anything about the present and the future.

"Do you like Ali?" He asked me after a while.

"I don't know."

"Are your morals changing after today?" This really scared me, he means am I going to change my ideas on dating after all of this.

"I don't think so." I whispered, "F, we need to take it slow."

"Slower than this?!"

"Umm, I know what you mean, but still..." I don't want to be in a relationship, I'm such a traditional Kuwaiti girl. I bet you anything you won't find too many girls that are not willing to throw all their beliefs and morals away for a guy, even though he's the perfect guy; I'm not going to.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry?! Fahad?" I was shocked, "Are you taking everything you said back? '3ayart rayik ya3ni 3ashan I'm not going to date you?"

"La2, not at all Noufa, what the hell? I respect your morals more than anything! I'll never ask you to change them. They make you who you are! I love how traditional you are." Oh so he wasn't talking about us dating, "I'm sorry I never gave Ali a chance."

"A chance?"

"Yeah, over the course of the five years he has been going out of his way to make things right with me. I never told you this before. O laman ma a36ee wayh, he asks about you. Nouf, he really cares about you. I'm sorry I didn't give him a chance to show you who he is and what he offers. He's really a great guy, I just wanted you so badly."

"We still have now. Fahad, I understand inik it7ibni 3ashan ana a7ibik bas tawna bil jam3a.... laman nit5araj, we'll see." I smiled, "Il7een let's all hang out, without the awkwardness please." And I was being honest, I truly love F, but we're still young, we haven't seen much of the world. When the time's right, we can talk to our parents. Right now, we still have time to be young.

"I understand oo I completly support you. O ban6irlich." He winked.

"O ana natra6lik 3ogob ma nit5araj, abeek ti56ibni."

"Lail7een moo ma56oobeen o u start ordering me around!" He rolled his eyes and we were back to being ourselves. We both looked at each other and smiled.

I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Ready?"

"I think so."

"Yallah, let's go home. Rawan's waiting."

"Rawan ihnii?"

"E oo she has love drama!"

"Hehehe! No wayy!"

"Wallah."

18 comments:

  1. haha ya7lailhom oo cnt wait for the love drama !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm....9obagteene bs nxt time ella a9bgich ;)) oo yaaaay love drama can't wait ....hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness 7abebty shmga3dch at 12;30?! WARANA MADRESA!!!! ;p
    im loving it, o shakla 3ale bisawe shay 7aqeer;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry the last part made laugh lol This is soo cute! Im confused can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh,

    I discovered your blog today, and I am in love.

    I totally understand how the story is going and can relate to it which just makes it even better,

    I am officially addicted <3

    Post soon,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wanasa umbay 7ada 7abait ur blog....ana tawny taba3t kila min pampers oo il bajy now i'm hooked oo 7ada i love it keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. tara ma y9eeeeeeeeeeer !! i comment here bs yi6laa3 :@ !!! ma y9eeeer.. ma y9eer 3a9aabt.. ;( !!!


    ya 7ilalaihum... ;* !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya raaaby they are sssooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! friends in love =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog.
    Honestly i can compare this to my own life as well.From how it really is similar to my life standards.
    Struggling.
    ilike.
    cant wait for the next post.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 12 comments:

    In My Closet:
    hehehe yaaay:D youm min il ayam bakoon first ib ur new posts!;p

    cuteness: hehehe ;)

    Diet Coke: 7ada cuteness go sleep;p lol
    hehe u gave me an idea... bas la 7aram, 5osh rayaal :)

    Fourty-Seven:
    lol, laugh away;) :D that made me smile hehe :D

    Starlight: aw thank youuu! :) really glad u can relate to the story ... thank u so much :)
    inshallah i will ;)

    wa7da: heheehe THANK YOU PAMPERS 3ALA IL DA3AYA!! ;* :D
    yay! thank youuu :)

    7aLeeB KaKaW: 9ij kisartay 5a6rii, miskeena! i'm sure i saw ur comment gabil!! madrii wain ra7 ;S

    Silhouette Crime: hehe :D

    Limited: 7ada 9a7? :D

    Anonymous: omg thank you so much! xx

    inshallah next post soon.

    THANK YOU ALL ... A7IBKUM!! ;* hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Him waiting for her in her room while she showers... Holding her hands in public places.. Picking her up in her dress.. is "traditional" kuwaiti-girl behavior?.. i luv the story, i really do, i just find it a little odd how traditionalism is portrayed here :/.. sowwy just throwin in my 2 cents. keep doin wat ur doin babe, dont take this comment to heart plz im just a lil confizzled, dats all

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey anonymous... hehehe yeah i know what you mean... i won't take it personally at all... i understand you completely... oo agoolich ina i support u %100! oo tawnii la7a'6t laman u pointed it out ina it's not traditional kuwaiti-girl behaviour, hehe wallah thank you for pointing this out... that is true! oo i didnt mean to portray it like that it just came out that way..

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just meant ina she's against dating oo all this 5arabee6 that's going on in Kuwait right now. oo i'm trying not to let her do anything like that... u'll see in the next post...;)
    i personally am against all that ya3ni akoo 7idood 3aib titsaba7 oo rayal ihnak!! i know what you mean, ya3ni 7atan when i write the holding hand parts, i think to myself "hathali min 9ijhum?!" hehehe;p funny i know;p lol bas i'm telling you ina it's just a story, not true oo readers yaboon ashya2 chithi... bas i completely support you, she isn't at all a "traditional" kuwaiti girl;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yalla malaina we7na na6er..
    nabi New part :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww i'm sorry... i honestly didn't know ppl were waiting... i'm working on it now... inshallah yi3jibkum... i was really blocked the past week oo started writing it yesterday or something bas was still blocked... i'm actually working on it now:)

    ReplyDelete