Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, February 7, 2009

part 14 Dedicated to Fourty-Seven

Thank you Fourty-Seven for all your comments, :D This one's for you, hehe ;)


"Oh my God, F!" We were on our way home and I stopped abruptly in my place.

"What???"

"You tried to tell me!"

"Huh?"

I turned to face him, he looked at me, confused, "You tried to tell me cham mara, didn't you! When we were in your house, didn't you? You had this serious look on your face a bunch of times but Ali was there and you couldn't!"

"Eee." He looked down sheepishly, "kint abii agoolich, bas kil mara yi9eer shay that distracts you, fa I took it as a sign ina lazim ma agoolich. O I was so angry laman wi9alna baitich to the extent inii kint banbi6, widee agoolich, fa giltlich bas nidamt 3ogob... bas laman yatay to the place no one knows about, I knew I did the right thing."

"Fahaaad!" I gave him a hug and smiled. We linked arms and walked home, talking and laughing all the way.


"Rawaaaaaaaaaaan!" We both called her as soon as we entered the house.

"Kaniiiiiiiiiii!" She called back, coming down the stairs.

"WAWAN!!" Fahad screamed, ran to her and gave her a hug. They have this thing going on where they act as if they're kids.

"FWAHAD!" She giggled hysterically.

I'm surrounded by idiots, I thought, giggling to myself, idiots I love.

"I hear you have love drama." He shot his eyebrows up, "5al asawii popcorn oo tell us all about it!" He left us and went to the kitchen.

Rawan grabbed my arm and pulled me to my room, "All good?" She asked.

"Rawan, a7ibaa!"

"Hehe, I know 7abibtii! Does he know that?"

"Yeah, I told him."

Her eyes opened wide, "Good for you." She winked, "what happens now?"

"Umm... wala shay, we'll see shino yi9eer 3ogob jam3a."

"Noufa, I'm so proud of you. Mashallah 3alaich very mature, your parents raised you well. If they knew this, I know they'll be so proud; of course they already are, bas, wow!" I blushed and smiled. We heard a noise at the door which scared us but then a scent of popcorn filled the room and we realized it was Fahad. He came into the room with this huge grin on his face. Oh my God, did he hear us? My cheeks burned. Fahad stared into my eyes as he walked towards us causing shivers up and down my spine. He really is gorgeous!

"Yallah Rawan, we don't have all day! We're dying to hear what happened." He sat next to me and broke eye contact. Instead his hand held onto my hand, hmmm... maybe I'm not as mature as Rawan said I was, my hand in his feels really good.

Rawan noticed something was going on, she eyed our hands but didn't say anything. Instead, she just smiled and then smiled even more remembering she was going to talk about what happened to her.

"I think I'm in love!"

"WHAT?!" I haven't seen her for two weeks and she fell in love!

"Haha, just kidding, you should've seen your faces!!" Evil, evil person! hehe, "Actually this guy and I from jam3a have been flirting the whole year, N, you have to see him, he's such a hottie! O hal safra ilee safarta, well, kan ma3aay."

I gaped at her, "You never told us!! Who is this guyy??? I wanna see!"

Fahad squeezed my hand, "No please, don't." He replied which made Rawan laugh.

"He's actually a tiny bit shorter ya3ni maybe 3cms shorter than Fahad oo he's tan, he has the most beautiful smile, whitest teeth-he doesn't smoke which is definatly a plus--"

"Huh, that's a plus, ashwa I don't smoke 3ayal," Fahad commented, looking straight into my eyes. Oh, that's how it is, ha? He's building his stats up, making himself more interesting.

I stared right back into his eyes, "Hmm, I like guys who smoke, I think it's hot!" Burrrrrrrrn.

"E7mmm...." Oh, Rawan was talking, right, hehe.

"Sorry," I replied, ashamed that we were flirting and challenging each other right in front of her.

"I'm not." Fahad.


part 15 soon! any suggestions?

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I like the way you are heading, if you are going to add in some drama that might work bs please nothing heartbreaking please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteeeee !!!! Bs wain my dedication hmmmmm ;p luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! NO NO NO! IM OFFICIALLY ok i was min gabil bas MORE IN LOVE! La7tha la7tha awal shay THAAANKKYOUUUUU FOR DEDICATING THIS TO ME! I love youuu<3 <3! Umm thany shay OMG! 7AYATIII SUCH A SWEET HEART as for the suggestions i think he should do something to surprise her in a good way and something bad should happen that brings them closer

    LOTS A' LOVE
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore :*

    But this was a bit short =(

    & about the suggestions, you should bring Ali back in and make him be a real sweetheart and make Fahad get kinda moody but because he's bad but because he's jealous.

    Everyone loves drama :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
    I just read your blog oooo wow wow wow!
    CUTE CUTE CUTE hehe.. he made me smiiiiiiiileeee
    Looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I THINK FAHED IS GAY :s ! DOES ANY ONE SEES THAT OR JUST ME ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH GOD i just replied this long reply oo it all got erased!!
    anywas thank youuuuu everyone for ur advice oo kilshay! :D i'm working on it now
    f miskeen kisar 5a6riii he's not gayy;p lool
    oo 47 THANK YOU not me;p hehe thank you for all your support and comments! :D

    ReplyDelete