Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, May 10, 2009

part 41B

Shoug

8arart a7i6 il movie The Ring...... min a7la il aflam ib rayii....... libast my comfiest pjs oo na'6aratii (3ashan yabeeli ra7a min contacts) oo na3alii ilee amoot 3alai (it's white oo the softest fluffy na3al ever!) oo bas.... ga3adt ib ra7ti... kilman kan 6ali3 oo i wasn't expecting anyone fa 8arart asawii a "lazy day" ....
;)

ri7t il ma6ba5 oo zahabtlii icecream (vanilla min baskin robbins) ooo popcorn... 5athatlii diet coke oo chips..

7ada bala3a bas whatever... mithil ma gilt, it's my lazy day.

i took all the food with me to the tv room oo 3adalt 8anaftiii oo 7a6ait il akil jidamiii....

7ada buffet junk food. ;P

Da5alt il movie oo 3ala ma il da3ayat yabdoon fakart ib Fahad.....


I really love him..... I truly do..... Ya3ni I'm in love with him, for heaven's sake!

Bas he doesn't love me.... a7isa he may love me bas nafs il wagt yi7ib Nouf...

Hal ibnaya ma tadriii ishsawat fee... ma tadree shloon 5alita 9a3ab yi7ib a7ad thani....

I just want to meet her to see what she's like, because Fahad used to (still is?) love her I'm sure she's one of the best girls on the planet...

I really want to meet her, but I feel as though she's going to be very intimidating....

I'm afraid she'll turn out to be someone I just can't compete with for Fahad's love....

oo a5af i'll get hurt b/c i fell hard in love with him...

I want to be the one that he wants bas nafs il wagt I can't be the one that heals him... I just can't heal his broken heart min Nouf, I can't, ---- Mabii akoon that girl.... il "rebound" girl he uses to get over the girl he's in love with..

I know Fahad isn't that type of guy, but still, he really loved her.

Oo it really hurt me shino sawa feenii... ya3ni lail7een I think about it...

Adrii, adrii ina he apoligized to me A THOUSAND TIMES and I KNOW he was hurt at the time but still.


The time he kissed me IN PUBLIC never the less was really scary.

I'm an innocent girl... oo bint 3ayla oo kilshay.... Fahad il wa7eed ilee I started "Dating"...


Bas bil bidaya I knew he was still in love with Nouf

oo I also knew inee I'm falling for him.... I just couldn't help it... fa I hung on...

Bas mara kina ib ma63am ib merridian.. ri7na ihnak 3ashan 7ada 9a5a oo ma7ad ra7 ichoofna.... oo faj2a Fahad starts kissing my neck.... KISSING MY FREAKING NECK!!!


I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL....

Oooo he admitted ba3dain inee he's really sorry oo he just did it b/c he saw Nouf's best friend walk by (Isimha Rawan china)

I got so freaking mad, I told him quietly to take me home, NOW.

Ooo 9ara5t 3alai laman gilt bas bil sayara.

"I'm not a slut that makes out in public! Oooo I don't want to be Nouf's freaking sloppy seconds!!" 6ala3t kill ilee feeni..

oo Fahad realized how I was falling for him, his eyes became huge... he looked at me with shock... oo apologized a thousand times.

The next day, he filled my car up with my favorite flowers and a huge "I'm sorry." card on the seat....

He treated me better from then on.



OOhhhhh... the movie's starting, titles are rolling.. 7a6ait il popcorn 3ala my lap and started munching...

Fahad 3indiha il7een i thought... he told me biroo7 3indiha 7ag il 5i6ba... his cousin wanted him to...plus he had to b/c he was still Nouf's best friend...

of course ya3ni I was a bit jealous... bas shasawii.... inshallah he behaves...i really hope he's over her.


anyways indimajt bil film..


umbay 9ij yi5ari3 il part wain ti6la3 min il tv!!!

*BEEP* (msg)

umbay 5ara3nii

6ala3t mobileee wella msg min F: "What are you up to, Shougii?"

"
ana brooo7i, kilman 6ali3.... a6ali3 film yi5ari3.....!"

radait 3ala and got back to my movie....

ma achoof walla 3ogob moda yirin il jaris....

hmmmm... who could it be?

As I said, I'm in my PJS! not expecting anyone....

Afta7 il bab wella ib kil thi8a .......



FAHAD?!?!!!!?

SHISAWEE IHNI?!!

------------------------------------------

"Hi Shoug." He greeted me oo yi6ali3nii min foug la ta7at... shakla moo bas binfijir (he was seriously going to laugh) ..... umbay 7adii ista7ait!!

"Am I interuppting something?" Si2alnii....

"haha, chub! Shitsawee ihneee?"

"yatlich... i really miss you...." he came closer for a hug.

He's such a hug-abble person!! He squeezes so hard, his hug is like a huge bear hug... I love it!

"Miss you too...Shloon kan ilyoum?"

"Zain, they look really good together.... I'm so happy for them."

I eyed him... " You are?"

3a6anii il wurood he brought... wallah 9ar 3indii colleciton min his flowers hehhehe.....

He sighed..."Shoug ma a7ib al3ab feech.... I swear I'm all yours now.... cham mara lazim I convince you?"

"Fahad, inta matchoof shino ana achoof oo shino chift!"

"Please, mali 5ulg I argue now.... I just want to be with you."

"I don't want to argue either."

Kina lail7een wagfeen 3al baab. He peeked inside.

"Mita radeen ahlich oo il bajee?"

"Bacher... ra7aw il chalet." 6ala3t wayha oo his expression oo i3yoona to see his mood today.... he seemed to be saying the truth, he came for me.

"7ayak allah, itdish?" Sa2alta (This is the second time he comes in.... let me remind you, I'm not that type of girl. ;) )

"Eeee.... widee achoof il scary movie ma3ach... 3ashan laman it5afeen, u'll jump on me."

"Ha-ha ti7lam! Bikoon il 3aks" I winked, "Go to the TV room, I'll go change."

"La, laaa 5aleech... mabi a5arib 3alaich... shaklich 9ij mirta7a."

"Thank you, this was going to be my "lazy day""

"Hahah, 7ilwa hathii.."

"Roo7 choof il akel ba3dain ti'67ak..."

Ooo on and on we went....

we saw the movie... i just stayed in his arms... it felt SO right.

but i still felt it wasn't enough, i always have this feeling that he wants Nouf.... it doesn't go away.

"Shoug?"

"Mhhmm?" 7adi I zoned out...

"Wallah a7ibich intay.... "

"9ij?"

"Ee, please don't worry about Nouf... I fell for you.... oo not in the rebound type of girl way.... I really love you."

"Thank you." I whispered.

9 comments:

  1. FIRSST AGAIIIN ;P
    AHAHAH GNNA READ NOW ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww cutieeess <333
    Shoug is kind of anoying though .. like i dnno why bs kitha i dnno, ahh 'cz its like she just doesn't want to believe that he doesn't love Nouf ;s In a way i want him to still like her ;p
    Anywayss LOVED IT ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww;** ya7laila wala he's such a sweet heart;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww thats so sweet !!
    bs i have a feeling he still loves her , and Noaf still loves him !!!
    PLZZZ POST SOOOOOON
    mwaauh ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olaaaaaaaaaa the story is still going !!:P hehe chena khubre u were just starting *sigh* getting old is bad :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY. I can't say I'm happy that Fahad and Nouf are not together but I guess it wasn't meant to be.. if only Fahad owned an Aston Martin.

    I'm on team Foug! =p

    P.s I still want a post from Fahad's view (A)

    Post soon,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous:hehhe! congrats;)
    hehe thanks.... she's just worried.... bas i know what you mean;)
    thanks wallah! you're making me want to continue writing

    Cupid ;* : :D

    Pearla: inshallah ;***

    Cooookiez: ma fahamt? ;S

    Starlight<3hahhahahh!!! if only Fahad owned an Austin Martin lool wallah '6a7akteenii

    oo TEAM FOUG!! whooop whoop :)

    inshallah ;)
    did u read part 41a? it's from his side..

    btw i do limit the posts from the guy's side b/c i know if i write it from their side it won't seem real...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished reading all the posts,
    i love
    love

    love the story <3
    Ali and Nouf are soo cute together !! Keep posting ! :D

    Question, wasn't Rawan with a dude called Abdullah? What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!,

    WHY LOOKING FOR A LOAN? WHEN A QUICK AND LEGITIMATE LOAN OFFER IS AVAILABLE

    What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c. Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects and expand your business at the cheapest interest rate of %. For more details email us today via email:(bettermentfunding@gmail.com)
    ………………………………….
    Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 2%Is the difficulty of the economy affecting you this year, is your bank refuses to give you a loan for the christmas? If your answer is yes, then you need a loan.We offer safe and secure loans at an interest rate of 2%.

    * Are you financially squeezed?
    * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
    * Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
    * Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
    * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

    If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out loans at the interest rate of 2%.

    * Borrow anything up to $95,000,000 USD.
    * Choose between 1 to 50 years to repay.
    * Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
    * Flexible Loan Terms.

    Please if you are interested check back with us through this email address: bettermentfunding@gmail.com

    We promise a 100% guarantee that you will receive your loan at the end of this loan transaction.There is no security check, no credit check

    ReplyDelete