Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Wednesday, April 15, 2009

part 38

Nouf

Breathe Nouf, breathe Nouf, breathe.... I kept repeating to myself when Fahad left....

After sleeping and getting up and thinking about him and showering la7a'6t inee i'm in a really good place right now.... and so is everyone else... oo everyone is just so optimistic and happy.....

so i'm glad for Fahad....


and I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALI....

I sent him a msg: "ALI WAINIK? ABEEK TIYEE!!"

rad 3ali..... "intay a9lan labsa?.... ana lail7een moo imjahiz my dishdasha!!"

"Shino.. come ASAP!! i'm in my clothes and makeup.... i can't take it any longer!!" ba3athtla.... when in reality I was only in a robe since I just finished showering and my hair was still wet...

"Nouf... ha! itgi9een 3alai? tara ana a3arfich.. by now ur probably not even anywhere next to ur clothes.."

"true.:( but i want to see youu.."

"Mo akthar minee... i love you Nouf, oo I can't wait to see you as my bride;* "

";**************" radait 3alai....


Oo ba3dain yat Rawan oo kalmana sa3ad 3ala ma sawat sha3rii oo chithii oo she looked FABULOUS.....

......


it's finally 7:25!!! my family and I are all ready .... more than ready... come on come on...

they'll be here in 5 minutes!!!

2 msgs recieved:

from Fahad:
"We're on the way, Ali mitwatir.. lazim itchoofeena! you better be nice to him ;p"

from Ali:
*We're almost there ;***"


AHHHHHHH

11 comments:

  1. I love Sa3ad
    I love Ali
    I love Fahad
    I love them all :)
    but i hate the girls since they stole them from under my nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way dont forget about josh :)
    give us a small post about him too :)
    see i am not that demanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wyyyyy this is not a post !!!
    yalaaa moore mooore ;* lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree! its tooooooooo shorttttt

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. oh my god, i cant believe i influenced you, ya7laiily walla i should do it more often

    2. thank you so much for there posts.. i missed them all! oh who am i kidding? i missed sa3ad! i love him! o didnt we have an agreement that no one loves him more than i do or was it all in my head? hmmm.. i thought so too;p

    3. why do you want to kill us with cliffhangers? 7raaaaaaam.. we've waited for too long!! i'm expecting a post sooooooon as in tonight soooon

    4. why is it that whenever i sleep early, you post? damnit, i should totally sleep early everyday now!

    5. thank you soooooo much again.. but i still want more, masheba3t:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You posteed! =D

    Yaay, never leave us stranded like that again, it's like leaving a fishh out of water.. they die. Loool, I have no I die why I said that but I had to refer something as dying and that to me seemed the most logical (A)

    J'adore cette poste, I'm not even sure my french is right but heck after taking it for so long if it isn't I'm officially an idiot ;p

    I want Fahad and Nouf, Ali's too perfect, tell me again why she can't have them both?! :(

    Post soon, or this fish will die :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOL 3ejabny ili gala Fahad hehehehe ina Ali metwatir akeeed bekon metwatir hehe ya bakht'ha 3ala ili metwater 3ashan'ha hehehe :P El fal lena inshalla :P

    And yay you finally posted although they were all so short bs yalla ham zain a7san mn wela shay :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like fahad akthar.. actually, I LOVE fahad akthar! Bss Fahad deserves someone better than Nouf.. and hmmmm.. where can we find a girl better than Noufa.. well, here she is. Yeah she's here. Guess who she is.. or nevermind don't.. I'm done waiting .. IT IS (drum role) .. M E ! ! ! ! ;D
    -Queen D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaaah waily ana.. i missed theeeem!!

    FAHAD is succh a RAYAL wallah

    w Ali mashallah 3alaih lets see what he is capable of

    w sa3aad OMG loving guy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABBBEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OMG... Can't wait :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel so happy writing this review about the Wizard Charles Group! you can as well hire him today.

    My Credit Card was on the poor side and I couldn’t get a house, a car or even a truck for my new business. I Couldn’t get approved for any type of loan until I read a comment about a private hacker online on how he helped some people fix their credit in the space of 2 Weeks. I gave it a try and reached out to him and to my surprise he came through. He increased Credit score boost to 850 and he also topped up my Credit Balance to $280,000 he did it perfectly well and removed all The negative items I had on my credit,  Notice: If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit  to any amount,  Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks  Bitcoin mining, DMV database, Access your spouse/partner social media, Monitor your colleague and a lot more, search no further.  hire them now by  Email: wizardcharles@consultant.com

    WhatsApp: +1 (385) 273 0329

    visit their website to read more about them:  https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

    ReplyDelete