Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Tuesday, April 14, 2009

part 36... Congrats Shoug! ;)

SORRY wallah sorry I didn't post for SO LONG!!! ahhh....
so many things happened bas the thing you'd most be interested in is the story....

so first of all:
Nora, heheh you got my hands back in action.... i'm typing, wallah i'm sorry

second of all:
Shoug, CONGRATS! You're the new character;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga3adna 3ala frashii oo he kept rubbing my back to calm me down...

"Are you ready? Tismee3eenlii?" He asked.

"Umm..."

"Isimha Shoug."

His girl has a name..... Shoug.... Shoug.... Shoug....

I'm trying to imagine her but nothing comes to mind.... I just want her to be bad and ugly...
but of course I remembered, this is Fahad.... he deserves the best...


"Mmm..."

"Okay?"

"Okay.... oo ba3dain...."

"Umm... choofay Nouf, I was in love with you for the longest time ever.... bas a couple of weeks after we all decided to be friends, I got to know Shoug..... oo min il bidiya she was one of the GREATEST people I've ever met...." He smiled, "Ya3nii wallah Nouf, it'6a7ik oo itwanis oo she's very carefeee..... oo down to earth...... oo 7adha ti9la7 itkoon rifeejtij..... i know i know you'll love her."


"You dated?"

"Not at first.... wella il7een.... at first kina bas insoolif 5arabee6 small talk... it3araft 3alaiha min Sa3ood.... ihya i5ta... oo itmoot 3ala il kora mithli.... oo ga3adna suwalif..... oo il marat ilee 3ogba kint achoofha wayid amakin ma3a u5ooha..... ba3dain shway shway, bidait a7ibha... ooo..." sikat...

"Continue..."

"Ya3ni I got over you, somehow....." Nazal rasa embarrased.

"Oo il7een intaw shino..?"

"Il7een abii a56ibha?"

"NA3AM!!!?"

"Intay il wa7eeda ilee it3arfeen...."

I was shocked, I mean he knew her for two years.... but stilll.......

"Abeech tit3arifain 3alaiha.... 3ala shaaniiii?"

"Umm... okay?"

"Okay?"

"Okay." I replied with hesitation.

He smiled.

"Kint itwa9ilha tawa?"

"Ee." Rad 3alai 9oot wa6i....

"Mmm.."

"Nouf, you have to let me go....why can't you just be happy for me?!"

I felt really bad, he is right! I can't be jealous and overprotective of him nowww..... bas I can't just let him go....

"I want to be happy for you.... I AM happy for you..... inta 3adii 3indik il 5i6ba ilyoum... abeek itkoon ihnii..."

"EE akeeed... cham noufa ana 3indii? Mithlich ya3ni?" He stuck out his tongue...

"I'm sorry inee 9ayra wayid selfish....."

"mm..."

"ya3nii i need you fahad.. madrii..."

"Nouf, 5ala9 may9eer til3ibeen feenii ana oo ali.... oo ali wayid wayid wayid yi7ibich! oo i can't handle hal drama ba3ad!"

"I know, i know. tara lat chik feeni.... ana 7adii jahza atzawaj 3ali..."

"Adree... wayid imbayin 3alaich Noufa.. oo ana agool 7ag ali inee ayee ma3a." He winked.

"Thank you....for everything.... oo ma tadree how sorry I am for everything." Ya3nii I really was.... oo i finally felt at peace oo ready for ali.....

"Yallah ana batrik.... bachoof 7alat ali.... tamreen ib shay?"

"la mashkoor.... Fahad, thank you... oo i love you..."

"you too 7ayatii... oo i'm happy for you, really... mabrook." He kissed my forehead and left.


Bye Fahad.

9 comments:

  1. why? whyyyy? why? I LIKE FAHAD!!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED YOOOUUUU!!!!
    welcome back;*** oo Fahad 7abeebi, i'm happy for him bas ham kasir kha6ri:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back :)
    i am so happy yalla promise to post everyday :)
    hady demanding :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy_sour_sweet: sorry :'( ;(
    and yes YOU ARE FIRST!!! :D ;*

    cupid;*: I MISSED YOU TOOO!! ;***
    I MISSED ALL OF YOU, TRUST ME...
    THANK YOUU
    eee miskeen bas he is truly happy! ;)

    cuteandcudlly: thank youuu.. heheheh! i'll try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back :D
    and i love fahad ma abi ali !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! .... ana?!!! hehe wanasaa!! I LOVE YOU!! .. ok im going to read now! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fahad iyaniiiiin :P abbaeh 7abbeata.
    oo "Hi My Name Is".. tara 7adddiich creative :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. shoug: hehehheh ee intay! :D love you too ;**

    D.M.: allah thank you sooo much :D

    ReplyDelete