Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, April 19, 2009

part 39

NOUF

The doorbell rang...

My dad opened it....

My mom, Rawan, and I waited patiently in the living ro
om...

My stomach fluttering, my heart pounding, my nervousness increasing...

Rawan squeezed my hand....


"Il salam 3alaikum." I heard the sexiest, deepest voice ever say, soon to be my husband's.

"3alaikum il salam, tafa'6alaw." My dad replied oo I can hear from his voice that he was smiling which made me smile too.

The first face I saw was Ali and I smiled automatically.

My stomach kept on fluttering but my heart calmed down.

He smiled back, his teeth nice and white. He had a beautiful smile. He never removed his eyes from me. He looked so handsome! He was wearing a dishdasha, nice and clean and white (it made his teeth seem whiter), oo his '3itra and 3igal oo he shaved.... he looked so dreamy.... i couldn't believe he was going to be mine!

"Il salam 3alaikum." He greeted us all, but his eyes remained on me, I blushed.

"3alaikum il salam, shloonik Ali?" My mom replied oo Ali seemed very reluctant to remove his gaze but did turn to face my mother.

Umbay il jaw moo 6abi3ee... it's very formal... we're never like this around each other... but I love it... it makes everything seem so real.

Everyone sat down.

Fahad sat next to me, Rawan on the other side. After ten minutes Ali came over, his eyes showing he's up to no good.

Mad eedaa "Nouf ta3alay, 5ansoolif." He smiled...

The whole room was quiet, I cringed crazily...

"hehe, okay."

Fashlaaaaa!! Jidam all the adults 7a6ait eedii ib eeda oo i walked with him to the other side of the room.

We sat down and talked oo gradually the whole room was back to normal and talking again.

They stayed for about two hours.

When Ali walked by me to leave, I swear I heard him say "I love you."

Bas it felt like the wind, just a small thing passing by.... but ahhh amoot 3alaiii!!

Everyone left and I went to bed.

"I LOVE YOU ;****" I sent a msg to Ali.

I went to bed because I was exhausted, it was such a long day.

ANA MA56OOBA!!! I squeeled to myself and fell asleep.



---------------------------

RAWAN


I left Nouf's house after I saw her asleep on the bed... Shakilha moo bas yishawig!! She was SMILING while sleeping! She looked like an angel.

My parents imsafreen fa laman rija3t il bait oo chift il bab kan maftoo7 3abali radaw as a surprise bidoon laigooloonlii....

Oo I missed them so very much... fita7t il bab oo da5alt expecting them..

I stepped into the 9alah...

wella shino?


I see CANDLES.... CANDLES!!! all over the living room ooo they smelled so good!
oo i smelled shay '3air candles.... my stomach growled....

is that food i smell?!

Shisalfaa??


7asait ib a7ad's arms around me, oo the most heart melting voice ever, "Ishtagtlich."


Sa3aaaaad!



Iltafat 3alai oo I wrapped my arms around his neck.... wana afakir min wain 6ila3tliiii ya 7ilo?

his face was glowing oo 6al3een shi3oor around his lips (he hasn't shaved in two days) that looked so sexy. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.....


"Mita ra7 nitzawaj 3ashan itboosiinii 9ij?" Si2alnii.. which made me laugh..

"Chub Sa3ad.. you're ruining the mood!! Hehheeheh..."

"Ya intay ma3a il mood."

He nudged my nose with his nose.

"Yallah ta3aly , let's eat..."

"Mmmm... latgooliii inta 6iba5ta?"

"Chef Sa3ad, at your service!" He said with a goofy grin.....

IYANIN!!

I gave him another kiss on the cheek....


Misak eedii oo yawadnii 7ayl oo lafnii so i was facing him again... his body millimeters away from mine... he looked deep into my eyes for what seemed like forever...

"Rawan?" Sasarlii...

"mmm...?"

He came closer....

Should I or shouldn't I?




Echo by =Sugarock99 on deviantART

13 comments:

  1. chaneh hay '3al6a??

    "Fahad sat next to me, Rawan on the other side. After ten minutes Ali came over, his eyes showing he's up to no good.

    Mad eedaa "Rawan ta3alay, 5ansoolif." He smiled...

    The whole room was quiet, I cringed crazily..."

    isnt he supposed to say Nouf ta3alay??

    oo Rawan laish chee?? dam yaby yitzawajha 5ala9 say yes - ba3ad shako mood ma mood?? ba3dain kil youm baykoon feeh mood. LOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteandcuddly: inshallah :)
    3anooda: looool!!! oopsiiiieee...
    i changed it... hehe i'm like umbay hatha mita 9ar!
    chan astaw3ib i switched the names... lol thanks for telling me:) ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww cute nouf oo ali...im sooooo happy for them..;))))

    oo rawan oo sa3ad oooooo hottness...hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on it's too short post another 1 pleeease

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww hehehehe ya7lail'hom! Hehehe and OMG ARE U TRYING TO MAKE A COMPETITION FOR FERAS AND ALI?!

    TEAM SA3AD :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui, i think she is!

    *TEAM SA3AD*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was the sex :*

    Ahaha, I'm sorry I just loved this post so much ;p

    Alii, thinking about him drizes a girl ditzy, if only such people existed. Believe it or not, I'm on a search for an Ali myself, annd when I find him you'll be thanked for making me pursue a hot, austin martin driving guy! ;D

    OoO, Can I request that we have a post on Fahad's and Ali's point of view? Make the whole post a guy's thing, we need to know what's in their heads (A)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duuuhhh ?? :P ....
    ..... or .. is he testing her?? :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara I'm waiting DESPERATELY for the next post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In My Closet: hehehehehh aw thanks! :)
    Anonymous: heheh i'm sorry, it's up now. ;)
    Jacqui & Nora: (A) (A) (A) *angel face* hehhehe
    Um Mit3ib: heheheh thanks =]
    Starlight<3:next post is for you ;*
    D.M.: hehehhe you'll see! :) it's up;)

    ReplyDelete