Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Monday, April 20, 2009

part 40-B

btw part 40-A was before this.. just for who haven't read it. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------

RAWAN

Bidoon la afakir, ibtisamt....I was completly dazed and mesmerized!

jadamlii akthar.....

this is it...!!!

I shut my eyes oo 7asait the touch of his lips.... oo my mind 3alag! I forgot everything else!!

it was the most earth shattering mind blowing kiss ever.... ya rab.... shino hatha il first kiss!!

Oo I wasn't doing anything wrong.. 9a7? Ya3nii I was practically married to him... engaged, okay, bas ya3ni... you catch my drift....

I smiled and opened my eyes, oo his lips were smiling too.....

"Mmm..."

He laughed... oh God, kan 7ada igriib oo 9oot '6a7kita min igreeb 5alanii widee a8fiz 3alai! hehehe

"Ityanineen." Galii oo ohwa yiwa5ir sha3ra min wayhi ma3a his finger.

"Mmm..." Ya3nii 9ij I couldn't respond!! 9a6alt...!

"Hehehhehe..." He came closer and kissed me again which was even better than the first kiss... no I'm just kidding, nothing will top that one...

Faj2a I started blushing, 7aiiil...

this is too much for me... "Okay Sa3ad, kafii... that's all you're getting." I teased him, bista 3ala 5ada mara thanya oo I stepped back trying to recollect myself....

What is this spell he cast has on me? I'm completly and utterly in love!!

11 comments:

  1. FIRSTTTTTTTT :)
    Okay gnnaa read it ;p
    and for the first time im first hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG, THEY ARE SO CUTEE TOGETHER ♥♥
    Bs what happens to Nouf, Ali and Fahad ??

    Looooved it xxxx
    Post sooon =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it bad that im liking these couples more then other ones? eyjanenooon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaay takmila bs hamman too short ;p..a ana waaaaayd atsharra6!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! He is sooooo cuuuute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarcastic laugh ;)April 23, 2009 at 1:39 PM

    OMG! OMG! OMG! keep up the gd work! luv the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alla they are so cute i love them and i love the way ina ur story killish moo nas ray&een feeha ya3NEE HER PARENTS KNOW EVERYTHING oo bas abee a3arif laish people r dying to be first?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys... visit www.q8blogger.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I READ THE WHOLE 40 PARTS IN ONE DAY.
    And I am amazingly in love with this story <3
    Its so freaking lovely!
    Continue :(

    Fa6oum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: heheh! :) yeahhhhh they really are....
    we'll see soon ;)

    A*MODE: it9adgeen... i like them more too? :)

    Emnilia: lol... ABEECH wayid tish6anain! :)

    MJD: :)

    sarcastic laugh ;): thanksss ... ba7ibakkk ;**

    Anon: hehe 9a7? that's a kind of relationship i like between parents and their kids.
    and about the first, lol... i dunno.... but i kinda helped start it....
    my friend kanat igool ina she always felt like typing first... but she never did so im like start ;)

    *R: thank you. :D thank you. :D thank you. :D

    Anonymous:inshallah will do ;) :)

    Fa6oum: ALLAH 7ADA WANASTIINIII!!! THANK YOUUUU :***

    ReplyDelete