Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Friday, March 27, 2009

part 35 dedicated to SlouchyPants ;* my new first hehe

NOUF

Five minutes later..


I paced around the room, waiting.

I was so nervous.... what was I going to say?




10 minutes later....


where is he?




18 minutes later....
ati9il 3alai?



19 minutes later...

*Dialing F's #*



"Aloo?"

"Fahad, wainiiik? Your house isn't that far, humph."

"Kani I'm on my way..."

"Min wain yay? Su3udiya?!"

"La2 nouf." He sighed, "Kint awa9il a7ad."

a7ad....= his girl again?

"Please be here soon!"

I heard the door downstairs shut and steps coming up, Fahad still didn't reply... I checked my phone, the conversation was still open.

"Fahad... aloooo?"

"Kani I'm here." He opened the door of my room, smiling, the phone against his ear.


I looked at him, sighing, my heart melting... I still do love him, I really do.. he's Fahad. I smiled, I can't help it, he's Fahad.


"Sima3t ina 3ali biyee ilyoum, mabrook." He smiled politley.

and that's when I snapped.

"Fahad you have NO right to be like that!!!"

"Be like what?!"

"Polite and awkward oo chithi!!! You know what I mean....!!! AFTER ALL YOU ALREADY FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!"

"Na3am?"

"Nothing."

"La2, Nouf, shino.... allah yi3afeech kamlay..."

I stayed silent.

He sighed.

"Nouf, I'm sorry." He replied, "I've been wanting to tell you forever."

"Forever?"

"You're getting married ya3ni shino bihim? You chose 3ali!! You thought I'm going to wait for you laman I knew you already made up your mind TWO YEARS AGO?"

I felt a tear drop to my face.

"That's not true.... " My voice cracked, "I didn't choose for sure two years ago..." I replied..


But deep down,
I knew he was right....

I was sure right after my mom told me that Ali was a better fit, that I wanted him.


Fahad garab and wiped a tear from my face.

He's my best friend, how can he hurt me like that?!

I'm his best friend, how CAN I!? hurt HIM like that?


I went back to that day with my conversation with my mom and remembered all the events after that....


Oh My God.

Shoot.

What did I do?




"Oh my God!!! Fahad, I'm so sorry!!"

"It's okay..."

"Nouf, you were in love, you still are.... you're not responsible for your actions.. bas what you did bayan ina 5ala9, you belong with Ali!!"






I remembered the times Fahad called me oo I was always, always with Ali.... Fahad was still coming over daily but Ali was almost always there...






I remembered I promised him....


I sat down with him and PROMISED him that I'll be there with him on his sister's birthday and the day she died yearly after I found out about where he goes to see her.


Although I did stay with him on her birthday, I completly forgot before and made plans with Ali that took place in the morning.... He surprised me with letting me drive his car that day....

I remembered at FOUR PM that it's F's sister's birthday, our role model's birthday!!! and I rushed to him.

And the same went on with his sister's wifat day.....


Oh My God!!!!!!



I PROMISED!!!!


and these things were tiny compared to all the rest I did to Fahad.


Tears started rushing down my face, "I'm so sorry Fahad, I really am!" I cried so hard and felt his arms wrap around me....

"Nouf, calm down..... It's okay.... it wasn't really, ya3ni I did needed you but I understand.... I fell in love too, 5al agoolich 3anha... I know you'll like her."

15 comments:

  1. nouf MUST concentrate. she is allowed to marry one man and one man only, even if she has the slightest feelings towards her FRIEND fahad, she must convince herself that her heart is meant for someone else for example, ALI..

    p.s. i had Goosebumps the whole time i was reading.. very well written;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i hate nouf
    Hate her
    hate her
    hate her

    Love Fahad and Love Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinff Sinff

    7araaam Fahaad,, =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAA PLS NABBY FAHAD WEYA NOUF:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ali is so lame ,, i love fahad more !! LOL
    plzzz post soooooon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD GOD, THIS POST'S DEDICATED TO ME!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! I feel so special :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fahad il7ob.. the girl is me ofc

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOO =(

    I want Fahad and Nouf together,

    this isn't fair.. they're meant to be.

    I hope Fahad's kidding, Ali doesn't even seem that into her anymore.

    Or I hope that girl turns out to be a bitch and breaks Fahad's heart, harsh but seems more likely to happen.

    Post soon,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. where are you?:(
    i really miss you blog, both your stories actually, and most of all i miss you;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meta next post?! WAITINGGG

    ReplyDelete
  11. heloooo im waitin 4 the nxt post since like 4 evr !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we missed u
    when is the next post
    please :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHERE ARE YOU!!!? ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS!! TWOO WWEEKS!!! DONT MAKE ME WRITE YOUR STORY O CREATE AN ENDING FOR IT AND POST IT ON THE COMMENTS SECTION!!! YALLA I MISS MY SA3AD AND ALI OKAY AND MAYBE, JUST MABYE JOSH!!! OH WHO AM I KIDDING, I MISS THEM ALL!!! PLEASE POST REALLY SOON!! NO SCRATCH THAT, POST AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS.. YES THATS MUCH BETTER! AND I KNOW YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILY SOO PLEAAAAAAASEEE IM BEGGING HERE!! POST POST POST!!



    THANK YOU:)



    I'LL BE WAITING:)

    ReplyDelete