Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Friday, January 23, 2009

Part 1

I stared right into his eyes, his beautiful 3asaly eyes.

"YOU. CAN'T. MAKE. ME."

Oops, big mistake; if there's one thing I've learned from my parents, it's to never rebel.

"AHHH NAZILNI!! pleaaaaase!" I was wearing a dress for Heaven's sake! But of coarse, as always, F didn't mind. We grew up together, he's my bestest friend until last year when I started noticing him in a different way on his seventeenth birthday. I got him the most perfect present for him, a Canon camera he's been eyeing since forever. And I swear that gift was given to him from friend to friend but when we were celebrating with all our friends and my other bestest friend commented that F "9ayer 7ilo!", well, I haven't seen him as okay looking. Kill me if you want to but I now admit, the guy's freaking hot! Bas akeed I didn't act on it or anything, I mean first of all, wayn ga3deen?! Second of all, my parents aren't keen on me being "friends" with guys let alone date them. They only approved of F because his parents are my parent's closest friends.


Right now he's carrying me across the parking lot laughing his butt off, widee athba7a!
"F, tara itha ma la7a'6t ana ibnaya!"

"la wallaa, 7ilfay!"

"ya3nii labsa nafnouf! nazilnii!" akeed I wasn't mad, ya3ni it's F, he kept on laughing.


"yalla wi9alna." Oof a5eeran, he put me down and opened the door for me, what a gentleman, ha ha.

"dishay oo 9ikay i7zamich"

"fine! bas ma a9adig inik ur making me go shopping for this stupid party!"

"lazim tilbiseen shay 7ilo! kil my family yayeen... oo u know how they are!"



me, myself and my L by *renefunk on deviantART

12 comments:

  1. Cute beginning...

    You've been added to Scarletlights.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful start, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, is it based on a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mn 9jk .. r u gonna continue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreamergirl: thanks! :)
    & u never know, maybe ;)

    omg: continue what? i finished this stroy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. the guy in the pic is jaikarr....

    ReplyDelete
  7. so u have other stories ? would be fun to read them please post names :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need Financial service for your business,we offer financing for business
    from $2,000 min 10,000,000.00 Max with guarantee,apply for details via email:
    (trustinquiries@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete