Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Monday, January 26, 2009

part 3

We went back to my house to get ready. He lives four houses down so we can leave whenever we want to.

"Hi 5alti" he greeted my mom.

"Hi yuma" I went over to give her a kiss. She was sitting on the couch watching TV, I sat next to her while F sat on the other side of her.

"Hala, shloon il jam3a ma3akum? o did you find anything in Avenues?" Both my parents are like friends to F and I; we tell them everything. We talked with her for half an hour about our day.

"A5af imsaween shay min waray?" she commented about the lady in Avenues while laughing.

"La, la uma lat5afeen"

"Walla tara zain itsawee feekum!" aw, my mom. :) "yallah, goomaw itjahizaw 7ag il laila."

"Ok, bye; yallah Fhaid goom."

We went to my room and he took out his camera, "Photoshoot time!"

"La, plz, moo il7een, albis oo atjahaz oo ba3dain." I love his photos! He's an incredible portrait photographer.

"Okay, yallah lat6awleen. Basta3mil il computer okay?"

I showered and dressed in my bathroom as quick as I can. As soon as I opened the door, the scent of strawberry shampoo I used filled my room.

"Mmmm, allah, 7ilwa il ree7a! Widee aklich." Silly F, hehehe.

"Aw, hehe, thank u, gi6lee my makeup bag plz." He took it out of my white Balenciaga bag and threw it to me.

"Ibsir3a itsaba7tay o libastay, hal kither mistansa 3ala il laila?"

"La yal 5ibil, 3ashan il photoshoot!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"3afya 3al shaa6ra."

I went to the bathroom, put on my eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and blush, wore my heels, and curled my hair.

"Good enough?"

"Raawrr, mino hathii il 7ilwa? Can I have yo numba?" Referring to the youtube video we saw.

"Hehehehehehe!" I blushed like crazy.

He came up to me and covered my cheek with his hand. "Did you put something on your cheeks walah i7marartay?"

"Ya 7maaar! Hehehehehe!"

"Ha? Tistansain 3ala my comments achoof?" He's having so much fun with this; for some reason he's becoming excited, shisalfa?

"Chub!"

"Ya 7abibtiii shaklich iyanin! O you know how to work that dress with your beautiful curves." Oh my God, I can feel my cheeks becoming redder and redder, doesn't he know how he affects me?! Of course he doesn't!

"Hehehhehehh! Chub Fahad, bas!"

"Hal ibtisama maku 3alaiha, hehe, yallah let's go take pictures."


-------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I wanna marry a photographer let alone fall in love with one <3 <3 .. I LOVE THIS you're an official favorite dont leave waiting too long=*
    Drop by xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwwwwweeeeeeeee.... a5aaf ee7ibha oo ihiya ma taderi 3an hawa daraa... !!! hehehe... 7abaitich :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liiiiike it !! theyre soo cute !
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  4. its either he luvs her or he's gay ..

    No guy ever comes near that level of sweetness for nothing:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fourty-Seven: Hehehe! I so know what u mean, I wanna fall in love and marry one too. :)
    aww thank u wallah so much, inshallah i'll post a new part in a day or two. ;)

    7aleeb kakaw: heheheh, we'll c... :) ;** :)

    charmbracelet: thank you, :) they really are :) hehe

    coooookies: LOL! that comment really made me smile. Don't worry he isn't gay, it's because they're really close, they knew each other since birth, he doesn't feel the need to act all cool around her. ;)

    Livingmylife: thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete