Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Thursday, January 29, 2009

part 6

Fahad looked down at his hands, annoyed and flustered. Why does this voice sound familiar? I turned around to a complete hottie. This guy was way taller than me, maybe 5'7, (i'm 5'4). He wasn't goofily tall, he was actually fit for his length. He had brown hair with lighter streaks from the sun which complemented his tan. I took a step forward, looked closer and saw the most hypnotic pair of 3asaly eyes, just like F's.

Those pairs of eyes, only one other person our age other than F has them, "ALI!? is that YOU in there?!"

"Noufa, it is YOU!" His eye traveled from up to down in way that can't be misinterpreted, "Mashallah 3alaich, kbartay, mi7lawa. Sha5barich?"

"I'm great, wow, how's everything with u, it's been a long time."

F cleared his throat from behind me. Ali nodded at F and put his hand out, "Hallah shloonik?" F hesitated at first then shook his hand. What the hell's his problem!?

Ali turned back to me, "Five years is way too long to be away from you... Kila asaal Fahad 3anich." Whaaat? Fahad never brought him up. As I said, F isn't close with his mother's side's family but he and Ali were best friends. For a while, Fahad, Ali, and I would hang out as much as we can together. We were all kids so it wasn't weird and they always included me even though I was a girl. However, after the last time we hung out together, when we were thirteen, I haven't seen him that much again. Jarabt cham mara afich il maw'6oo3 ma3a F asking him what happened but he always changes the topic as quickly as he can. I hope one day I'll know what went wrong, they were like brothers.

"Come sit down, we'll catch up." I love his voice! It's so deep. We got to the tables, salamna 3ala ahil F, then took an empty table for the three of us.

I was going to sit down when I heard, "Let me," Ali pulled out my chair for me while F rushed at the same time to do it.

"Sorry." Mumbled Ali... Awkward!

He waited until F pushed my chair in and sat down then sat next to me on my other side.

"So, how's life?" He asked, giving me an adorable smile.

11 comments:

  1. :| :|!!! OMG!!!!! :O Fahad! Ali!! Wow I have a picture of Ali in my mind Damn. Bas fahad is the photographer it's meant to be
    FIRST COMMENT YAAAY
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaaaaaaaaa.... maskeeeeeeeeeeeeen fahaaaad... 7araaaam he was there for her kil 7ayat-haa.. shako 3alii ruins kilshaay... :P !! itha ma tabi fahaad tara fee nas tabee here hehehehe.. (A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loool!!!! Duuuuude laa2 ana Im next in line! I wanna fall in love with a photographer! Walla fahad lazim he puts up a fight! He HAS TO tell her how he feels 7aram
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. maskeeen 7aram :( .....i dont look that diffrent.... plzz yalla new post..
    wayid 7elwa the story
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo 8awiyaa...!!! Bsss 7aram fahad ma3 ina Ali looks hottt!! Btw looooove ur story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. 47-first commenter!:D hehe what do u imagine his hair to be like? straight wavy or curly?
    lol inshallah it7a9leenlich a photographer ;) maybe he will, we'll c ;) hehe

    7aleeb Kakaw: lool! don't worry she knows he was ;) next part will explain she isn't going to be with him as bf/gf lol! yimkin ada5lich bil 8o9a ;) ;p

    pampers: :) i cant wait to c!! have fun tonight. ;) next post is up ;)
    thank you :)

    Charmbracelet: aw, i'm sorry, we'll c what happens. ;)

    Cuteness:hehe he really is hot! :) but Fahad is just as hot.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. UMBAAAAAYYY!!! LIKE CURLY WAVY LOCKS!! Goldish brown sunkissed<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ali's they are my favorites :$

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacqui: heheh, il7een moshkilaa 3ali wallah fahad ;/

    ReplyDelete