Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, January 24, 2009

Part 2: In Avenues

"How about this one?"

"La2, it's too long."

"What do you mean too long! Waaai F, we've been over this a million times! This reaches right above my knees, it's not too long."

"Yallah 3ad! What would you wear ya3ni if you were trying to impress a guy?" Hah! He slipped.

"Shino?"

"Wala shay zain." he mumbled.

"latgoolii you're making me go shopping in ten million different stores 3ashan ra7 'it'6abi6ni' with a guy I'm not even going to date!"

"5ala9, insay." his face became completely red, poor guy, busted!

"Mino hatha ilee kint bit7i6nii ma3a?"

"La, ma7ad."

"F."

"N."

"F!"

"N!"

"Ma ra7 itgoolii ha?! 5ala9 ana baktishif 7ag nafsi il laila!" in your face F. "AND I'm getting this beautiful LONG Chloe dress and wearing it tonight."

"5ala9 3ala ra7tich, yallah 5anroo7."

"Shfeek za3alt?" He looked really bummed out, I don't get what the problem is ya3ni 7afi'6 my closet and everything in it, we could've just taken something from there. Other than that, this guy hates shopping; he would come with me and we would have fun but he hates looking at dresses after dresses after dresses, who in the world is he trying to set me up with?!

He started laughing and his expressions turned back to normal, "Lat 5afeen ma za3alt." he winked. "Bas kint abeech you look good in front of my family, and girls like to dress up to look good in front of guy."

Uh-huh, I"m not buying that big guy, he knows me better than that; he knows I love to dress up for the sake of dressing up. Oh well, I'll let this slide.

6ila3na min Chloe arm in arm, oo 7a9alna the dirtiest looks ever min il nas. At one point wa7da yat galatlina, "Ma tisti7oon 3ala weyuhkum?! laish titmashoon chithi? I7na musleemeen ib dawla 3arabia, ma 3indina ha suwalif!" Oh my God, F and I looked at each other, shakilna binmoot min il '6i7ik. She saw our faces, grabbed onto her kids tighter and walked away.

"HAHAHHAHAAHHA" We held on to each other, laughing our butts off. 5azna cham wa7id bas whatever we didn't care.

"That was hilarious!" F was really enjoying this.

"Oof 7adaa! Yala yal ahbal 5al nirja3 il bait, abii atjahaz 7ag il laila mo bagi shay."

"Shitsaween itha asheelich ihnii nafs ilyoum?"

I punched him in the arm.

"A7! What was that for?"

"That, my friend was 7ag carrying me today like that in front of the people while I was wearing a dress!" and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Soorryy." He gave me his puppy eyes, he doesn't even know the effect they have on me! Aww his manly face was so adorable while doing puppy eyes.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, getting more dirty stares, ugh. "Yallah ta3al, let's go."



12 comments:

  1. hehehe :)
    aww thanks! :)
    and thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwhhh...nice... heheh 9aaa7 here in kuwait kil ma eeshofoon a guy oo girl ee5izoon.. hehe :P !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thank you. :)
    ee 7ada! bas akeed ya3nii afham where they're coming from. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. :) more parts coming soon inshallah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaahhh!! Cute me the remark the lady gave you reminds me of some of the remarks my friends and I get AHAHAHA! i love the story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fourty-Seven: LOL, poor things, hehe. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what if u were a newly wed couple and walked around like that? =/ what can she say then? how does she know ur not married and happily in love and dont give a shit about what people say? =P i would have loved to see that woman in that situation xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, my thoughts exactly, but at the same time, i understand what she means, it doesn't matter b/c other ppl don't know what the relationship between the girl and guy is... hehe but it would be funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I really liked ur story but I would recommend colors cuz its a bit confusing
    Keep writing<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete