Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Part 4: Dedicated to Pampers :)

love you pampers!! :D inshallah ur headache ra7. :) Done 3 minutes before deadline hehe. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked my watch, it was 5:45, we have to be at his family's house at 6:30.

"Fahad, yamdii in9awer?"

"Akeed, haw, il bait yamna."

"Ok, wain bin9awir ilyoum?" We always take pictures in different places depending on my clothes and his mood.

"Ana agool nitmasha 3al mamsha oo nit9awer, a7la shay ma3a il sunset, yi6ali3 the beautiful brown streaks in your hear."

"Wanasa, yallah." We went outside and as always, I'd act natural yet pose whenever and however he wanted me to. As usual, he wouldn't let me see the pictures until he's done taking all of them; but I don't mind, his photos are AMAZING!

We walked around the neighborhood in circles just laughing, talking, goofing around; he took a picture every time I laughed and smiled, akh! I want to see them so badly!

Time passed by so fast, the next thing I know it's 6:30. "Fahood, tara lazim inroo7 il7een!"

"7adich geek! Kila it7eebeen itroo7een on time!" he teased.

"Chub, yalla ta3al, show me the pictures on the way. I'm dying to see them!"

He handed the camera to me and watched me nervously.

"F, seriously, wow!" Every picture looks better than the other. In the closeups, he showed my makeup and my hair glowed; in the ones that are zoomed out, he captured the light perfectly and shot it so my body interacted with background, "Wow." There were photos of me laughing my real laugh, and the happiness I felt showed in the pictures. It wasn't the fact that they were pictures of me, it was just the way he captured them, especially with the sunset. They were really beautiful. "Wow." By each photo, I got even more amazed.

"Mashkoora" He whispered quietly. I looked over at him, he was looking down.

Aww he's such a cutie!

"Come on tortured artist." I said as I linked arms with him.



Winter Flowers by *Marinshe on deviantART

September smile. by ~Isabel-von-Dziaab on deviantART

Smile, you are with me by *afihara on deviantART

101 by =omuryilmaz on deviantART

.0284 by ~reeejoice on deviantART

my6u by ~stefa-zozokovich on deviantART

5e7k by ~stefa-zozokovich on deviantART

11 comments:

  1. 7abaaaiiiiiiittttaaaa.... !! abii wa7ed ee9awrni ib fireejna.. :P !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you wayid, didnt read it yet bas akeed it nice
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. new post soon please
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i just read all your posts, cuteness! can't wait for the next part <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. its too short !=( i loved it though=)
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalla add a new part soory but i got hooked
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7aleeb kakaw: hehe, 7ada, 9a7?
    fourty-seven: hehe :)
    Lilo: aww, thank u so much. :) and thanks for following. :)
    charmbracelet: i know, i'm really sorry, i'm writing the next one now oo inshallah yi3jibkum... this was kinda a lazy post hehe
    pampers: loool!! ok;) il7een aktiba. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i can relate to fahad .. i love portrait photography as well! my fav kind .. its just not something i can show off all the time ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete