Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Wednesday, January 28, 2009

part 5

When we got to his house, we greeted his parents and my parents who were talking in the kitchen and then went outside to the garden.
I really love his garden, it makes me feel as though I'm in a rain forest, in another world, it's a great escape. You see, his garden is filled with grass, plants, flowers, trees etc... It smells amazing! It smells like him. Other than the plants, his parent built a soccer field on one side and a swimming pool on another. The swimming pool is my absolute favorite spot. Not only does the grass surround it from every side, it also has a beautiful waterfall running into it and a slide from the shallow end. I'm a sucker for waterfalls.

"I feel like diving into the water right now."

"Eh eh, me too, bas la N, lazim we behave il7een." He pointed to his cousins sitting on tables. Ah, yes, the cousins we don't know that well. F is really really close with his cousins from his father's side but his cousins from his mother side, not so much.

"You remember a5ir mara chifnahum kilhum!?" I asked him, smiling.

"Ee, oola tadreen 9aar 5 years!"

"La! Kina 13?!" Wow has it been that far back?

"E! Oola!"

"Atthakar ithawasht ma3a wa7id, Ali, 9a7? Kan yit7arash feenii." He became a bit tense at that moment. Wow, I didn't realise he still got mad at this after five years, we were yahaloo for heaven's sake! He looked at my confused expression and calmed down a bit. "Binchoofa ilyoum?"

"Madri." He said queitly and then mumbled something.

"Na3am?"

"Shino?" He looked at me, innocently.

"Gilt shay?"

"La2." What the heck is his problem? We were having fun five minutes ago! I guess it's time for a change in topic, and I have just the one in mind.

"F," He turned his body so he was facing me, directly. I paused, staring into his stunning eyes, tana7t fee, why does he do this to me?

"N? Alooooo?"

"Huh? Ah, kint agool shay 9a7?"

"Hehe, ee, bas makamaltay." I moved my eyes away from his face, I needed a distraction. My eyes landing on his jaw, uh-oh bad idea, move your eyes away from his jaw, N.

I turned my body away from him as soon as I remembered what I wanted to say. I glanced at his family, "Which one is he?"

"Mino?"

"The guy I got all dressed up for?"

"Huh?" He acted innocent, he really looked confused.
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone, I was going to continue this but I'm leaving the house now oo inshallah as soon as I get back, I'll continue the post and you'll find out what happens... Basaaweelukum action ishway. ;) hehe

6 comments:

  1. heheh hf oo tc :*



    oo its a CCCCCLLLIIFFFHHHAANNNGGEEERRR !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7ada nice... love the story :) wain 6al3a itgezeen??? ;)
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. soory bas i just saw your missed call sorry
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  4. n1/2: lol that was funny :) thanks! :)
    7aleeb: hehe thank uu ;* :) .... part 5 continued, hope that's more of a cliffhanger
    charmbracelet: hehe, affa 3alaich ;)

    pampers: lol ^^ :) ;p wallah dinner oo shopping
    lol kint bagoolich ina i called u.. how was ams?

    ReplyDelete