Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Wednesday, January 28, 2009

part 5 continued

Back, thank you for the comments, hehe. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Latsawii roo7ik nasii! Who is the guy you were talking about ib Avenues?" I glared at him. He look hurt.

"N," he paused, "Sim3ay, I need to tell you something.." he paused again and his face suddenly became serious; uh-oh what is it? I rotated my body to face him again showing him he has my full attention. He looked as if he was about to say something when I heard someone call from behind, "Nouffaaa, is that you?!"


-------------------------------------------
this was the continuation of the last one, it's not part 6... itha u want me to join up the two, tell me, I just didn't want to confuse you. ;)

7 comments:

  1. omg omg no no!! Com on!! Too short !=( am too much sad
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe, i promise next one will be a long and exciting part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaa.... yalla new part please... hope u had fun.. my 7awajib look diffrent (it hurts :( )
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  4. inshallah, i'm actually working on it now. ;) :D
    miskeenaa! too much? 7awaaam!
    do they look wayid different?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :| :|!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Yalla yalla yaaallllaaaaaa :O

    ReplyDelete