Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Thursday, January 29, 2009

part 7

We all, well not all, it was either me and F, or me and A, talked for a while. Ali tried to talk to Fahad a bunch of times, but F didn't give him the time of day. However, suwalif between Ali and I were going great. We talked about everything going on for the past five years. He really grew up, imbayin 3ala, no more fooling around, no more suwalif yahil, no more teasing. I swear it's not about the looks bas 9ayer rayal! Not the Kuwaiti type of "man" ilee yil7ag il banat bisoug oo shuwari3, no, 9ayer rayal mu7taram, and I can see it's not an act. I'm liking him more and more by the second.

Ali's mother came to our table, when he saw her, he smiled. "Halla yuma," He stood up. "Shloon il ga3da ma3ach lail7een?" We already talked to her before coming to the table, she looked at me and F and smiled. A has the sweetest mom, she's so lovable, and I know she really cares about F and I. Even though F isn't talking to A, he really looks up to his mom and respects her. "Abii musa3ada ishway ma3a telephonii."

While they were talking, I nudged F on my other side, I turned to him and whispered: "Is it him?! Because if it is him, he's FREAKING HOT! O 9ayer rayaal, kubar, he's very well mannered!" F just looked at me, I continued: "Bas I know why you wouldn't tell me, because of the fight you guys went into, but that was in the past, oo i have no idea what is was about bas he's such a gentleman now!"

"Sure.." he looked down, bummed out.

"What's wrong?" I pulled hi face up, his eyes were so sad. "F?"

"Hehe, la2, walla shay." Okay this is stupid, I'm his bestest friend, I know when something is wrong.

"I'm not letting this go." I whispered.

"Ta3alay, sh9ar 3ala ur morals on guys oo not dating oo chithi? You see Ali for an hour after five years oo they're all dropped?" He was trying to be sarcastic but I can see it's not working.

"Whaaat? Who said anything about DATING?! I'm just TALKING to him! You know you should try that! He's your cousin! What's your deal?" I freaked out. I see why he's being weird, he thinks I'm going to change. "I am NOT that type of girl, a person to go crazy when she meets a hot guy. God, he's just a friend! And were you not the one to tell me to dress up as if I'm trying to impress a guy? If anything, you are the one ruining my morals. We're just friends, like you and me. Well not exactly, you are my bestest friend, but you know what I mean." I looked over at Ali who was still helping his mom, they both turned and smiled to us. He's on the same level of hotness as Fahad, I guess they have a really good gene in there somewhere. "Can you please put some effort and talk to him? Please? It's breaking my heart, you guys were really close!"

"Fine." He mumbled.

"Smile?" He gave me this huge cheesy fake one which made me laugh.

"Ya7alata, min wilda hatha?" I joked, pinching his cheeks which got me a real smile from him.

"Ha Ali, itzoorna bil jam3a?" That, surprisingly, was from Fahad. Ali turned around from his mother, faced us with a big smile on his face, "I would love to."

15 comments:

  1. did not read yet but wanted to be first
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam..... let him speak !!!! SPIT IT OUT.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaw fahad ya fahad can u get cuter than this...t3gebny el jelousy ;))) oo Ali ham cute bss madry offf its confusing y3ni mabe a7b Ali bs shakla 5osh walad ....hmmm. P.S nxt prt plzzz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cuuute! <33 tell her tell her tell her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe as i said ..hes eitherv gay or inluv with her:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want to love 3li bs ib nafs il wagt I wanna hate him cause of Fahad :p

    great job, next post please ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!! yalla yalla next
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice Story ..
    One of my fav. ;*(L)
    fahad :'( ..
    He's The One;* don't let him go . please :( Or i'll stop reading the story :P LooooooooL

    ReplyDelete
  9. im liking your blog!!!!! next part pleasee!!! oh and may it please please be a long post????? pleassee??????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nice story ;)
    reminds me of a girl i know chithee best friends with a guy oo the guy is head over heels for her oo ihya nayma 3ala 3umirha she cant see it ma3ana kilman tells her hes crazy abt u she keeps on telling them :S dont be crazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. hes in love with N bs he cant tell her .. and she has the hots for him but still cant tell him either .. interesting problem =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh i loove your blog! seriously!
    F is like the cutest thing ever he kind of reminds of me of a person i know lol.

    CAN'T WAIT FORE MORE!

    Reina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey everyone, sorry i'm just replying, was kinda stuck hehe, next part is up, oo it's short but i may post again tonight;)

    7aLeeB KaKaW: hehe 7ada 9a7?!
    Cuteness: 7adaaa!
    Lilo: hehe, inshallah he will :D
    Cooookies : LOL!! ;) u'll find out now :)
    love ;**: yeah ugh, it's so confusing;)
    thank youu :) it's up now ;)
    Fourty-Seven: hehehe :)
    sayOrii: omg! thank youu!! ;) inshallah u'll like the next post with fahad ;) kilish wala aza3lich;) he's not going anywhere anytime soon. ;)
    Anonymous: aww thankkk uu ;) inshallah, bas sorry it's a short one, i'll write again soon, i promise ;)
    Bliss: ehheheheh :)
    Anonymous: thank youu :) akh!! tell her, let her see the truth!
    Limited: lool yeah 7ada classic love story;p
    Slouchy Pants: aww thankkkss! :) lol, hold on to that person ;)


    thanks everyone for your comments!!! :D

    ReplyDelete