Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, February 1, 2009

part 8

"F, will I ever know what happened between you and A? Pleaaase, I'm dying to know!" I asked him as soon as we left. We had a great time, talking the rest of the time. Things were still tense between F & A but at least he's invited him to come to our university.

"Noufa, I don't know." He became quiet all of a sudden, he didn't say anything for a whole minute then continued, "Wait, la2, you know what, I'll tell you, as soon as we get home."

We were quiet the whole way, which wasn't weird or awkward for us but under these circumstances, it is kind of weird. I didn't know how to act or what to expect, what was he going to tell me? Is he going to change his mind? I looked over at him, he seemed frustrated, he was over thinking which showed by his eyebrows furrowing. We got to my house in less than six minutes but the anticipation made it feel like much more time passed by.



"You." He was quiet the whole way until we were inside my door, he held my hands, looked me in the eyes and said one word.

"What?" What do I have to do with anything? What is he talking about?

"Five years ago, we were playing around, you, me, and Ali; Ali and I fought, it was over you."

"I'm not following, fighting over me what for exactly?" He looked really frustrated and I felt I was dumb for not getting it. However, it may be because I was distracted by how adorable he looked! Man, he's such a hottie!!! My thoughts were heading to a different direction, I was thinking of the woman he will marry, she will be such a lucky person. A7lim inee akoon that person, I know F doesn't see me that way.

"Laish ma tifhameen?!" He interrupted my thoughts, he was really mad. "A7ibich!!!"

15 comments:

  1. FIRST....!!!!! Haha el7een bagra ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww oo ana a7ibik!!! Finally galaha ...cnt wait for the nxt part :)) eee oo did I mention inna ur very talented with ur writing mashalaa.... Luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOL!! aywaa ;)
    okii, sorry it's short bas i may post again before i sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh.. !! at laaaaaaaaasssssssssssstttttttt !! aybib !!? heheheh.. SHORT.. lazim it3aw'6eena.. :P !! (A) pwweezzz !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: hehe :)
    7aleeb kakaw: 7ada 9a7?! :) wallah, hopefully, hopefully il laila i'll post another one; i know inni i owe u guys a lot of posts, more are coming up these days :D ;)
    charmbracelet: hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! FINALLYY <3 <3 Love is in the aayyyerrr!! YOu have to post another one
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you cant just leave us hanging!!!!!
    waiting for the next posttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA. i c :D koolz!!! LOVELY LOVELY LOVE=LEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 47: heheheh affa 3alaich ;) :D :D wallah thank u so much for ur support :)

    anonymous: ehehhehh, it's up ;)

    mools: lool thanks;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUG HIM!!!! oo tell him I LOVE U TOO;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. omigosh.. i got goosebumps reading that last line.

    ReplyDelete