Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, March 21, 2009

7aflat Rashid Il Majid

Il laila il 7aflaaaaaa!!! wa a5eeran!!!

7addiii 7adii mistansa bas lail7een ma 6ila3t!!! ;/

As soon as I post this, ba6la3....

Bas b'3ait agoolookum 3ashan I'm soo looking forward to it...


Oo ba3ad kint bagoolookum ineee 7adii istnast ib the other two 7aflat...


Bas 5ala9 gam akarir nafsiiiii


il7eeen i have to go....


minooo fikum rayiii7??


maybe i'll see you there! hehehe



LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS :****

--Hi My Name Is...

4 comments:

  1. aaah wansa :****
    Have fuuuuunnnn ;******
    egoloon Rashid feeh chicken-box! LOOOOOOOOOL :P wayy I'm laughing so hard 3ala hal ga66a ;p .. 3ad madre sij wela la ..

    I didnt went 7ag ay 7afla! ;/ ..

    LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. walla im so sad, i actually read your posts again.. you see, thats how much i miss them;( where are you? why aren't you updating? i miss ali and sa3ad.. oh and mayyybe a little bit of josh;p

    *your hopelessly devoted reader;)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. [MaDry-Shakw~]: thank youuu :D
    7adi istanast! :)

    youcompleteme: hehehhe!!! funnyy! 7asafaa! they were nice! inshallah u will next time!! ;** :D

    nora: Oh my God, Nora I'm extremely sorry, esp to you! I saw your comment oo as soon as I did, I started writing again!
    inshallah you'll LOVE josh!! :D

    ReplyDelete