Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, March 8, 2009

part 28: two years after

"Graduation dayyyyy baby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs... Everyone had a smile on their face, oo Fahad was taking so many pictures too!

Over these years, wayid athar 3alai, il7een ana ba3aad bidait a9awir! Ta8adum 9aaa7? He got newer lenses oo hal ashya2 kil sina ... ana I got a new camera.. I'm taking pictures of Fahad oo my friends... everyone looked so nice.. umbayy ma9adig 5ala9na il jam3a!! 6afaaw il sineen ibsir3a oo i'm sure I made friends for the rest of my life!



Rija3na bait Fahad, 8ararna to go for a swim in the swimming pool.. I've always loved the swimming pool! And I always will! Shaklii bashtiirii il bait itha ba3oo bas 3ashan il swimming pool!

Bas fee shay '3ala6 bil bait..

ma la7a'6t shino ohwa laman 9irna agrab-- 6ila3 il bait '6alma..

wala mara kan baithum '6alma '6alma

6ool il wagt fee 3ala il a8al lait maftoo7... shisalfa?!

My pulse started to go faster... as we approached, il 5ar3a ib galbii itzeed...

di5alna il bait oo ana mayta min il 5ar3a... I started imagining these terrible scenes in my head: F's mother all cut up and thrown in a closet ma3a blood drops
Aw his mother's body thrown in the atique with the head missing
Aw half his father in the house, the other half in the pool

Don't ask.

My imagination runs wild!


Bas I was freaking out, holding my breath, my heart beating a mile a minute, I held on tightly to F's arm, "Shfeech?!" He whispered.

"Laa... you know shfeenii... why are you whispering?!" I whispered back...

"Haa... la2... mafii shay." He whispered as he guided me slowly around the house.

"Then why are you still whispering?!" Sasartlaa, scared to death, oo holding his arm akthar..



Ma ligina shay da5al bas sima3na 9oot bara... oo literally, my heart was beating so fast, I was gripping F's arm sooo tightly I'm sure the blood stopped...



Fita7 il baab F shway shway walla nisma3,

"SURRRRRPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!"

oo 9ara5na ana oo F's 9ar5a moo 6abi3iyaaa, mayteeen min il 5ar3aaa!!!

Wella nistaw3ib... it's a surprise party.

6 comments:

  1. So know she has to chose who to be with, f or a;p waiting for the nxt post:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yup yup... working on it nowww ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. you posted waa5eeeeeraaan!! merci!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheh omg yeah i did, sorry to keep u waiting ... thanks for reading ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abibty its my pleasure:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, wallah ur making me smile :).. inshallah u'll like the continuation:)

    ReplyDelete