Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, March 14, 2009

part 32

Rawan

I looked at the expression on her face, it kept on changing as though she was struggling on the inside, ma tadri shitfakir....

"Um, dating?"

"Ee.."

"Since when?"

"I don't know..." I whispered, well, I did but she doesn't have to know....

"Okay, this is perfect, I guess!" She smiled 3ogob muda.

Phew!

"Bas I wanna know more!" Uh-oh.....

"I think you should probably call Fahad." After all, ana chakaytay making out with the girl, it's not like he told me! Well, okay I have to be fair, not making out in public, but he was kissing her neck... ya3nii, really close to making out....

But they did look really cute together!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nouf

"I wanna know more!" Radait 3alaiha.... how come ma galii shay? Akeed it's something new, right?

"You should probably call Fahad."

"Yeah, you're right..." Mino ihya? I started to wonder.



It finally hit me...



OH MY GOD, what if I choose Fahad?



I thought of my feelings towards Ali and just the thought of him not feeling the same way would crush me into one thousand pieces...

umbay if I choose Fahad, and felt this kind of love toward him that's exactly what would've happend, right?

A lump started to form in my throat as I remembered how close I was to choosing Fahad.


I dailed F's number oo Rawan started recording a video again.

He took a longer time than Ali to answer but he sounded more awake, "Nouf, are you guys okay?!?!"

"Good morning sunshine!" I greeted him to make him know we're okay.

"Sunshine? You know it's four thirty in the morning! Are you on something? 5ara3teenii!"

"We're all good....actually we're great..." I replied while trying to swallow the lump, I guess he'll be fine now so I'll just say it, "Fahad, fakart fee muda 6weela, over the years oo il7een I made my decision."


"Ah." He stopped me, "Tabeen Ali?"

"Ee."

"Bil baraka Noufa, I love you and I'm happy for you." He replied but he didn't sound happy.

At that moment, I got another call on my phone, 5a6iibii-inshallah!- Ali.

"Fahad, digeega, Ali's calling..." I said as I left him to his thoughts and answered.



"Mita tabeena inyeelich 7ayatii 3ogob bacher?"

"NA3AM?! 5alaaaa9?!" I grinned as I screamed into the phone.

"Hahahaaha, laish tabeen nabdii mara thanyaaaaa?"

My eyes popped open, "LA2!!!!" I screamed into the phone, "Abeek il7een, ma3ay, ihniiii!!!"

"I'll see what I can do."


Oo at that moment, I forgot Rawan was with me in the room, that my parents were downstairs, that Fahad had someone else, the fact that he didn't tell me about her and about everything else....


The only thing that occupied my mind is ALI

ALI


ALI


.......



biyeeliii......


bit8adimliii....



finally!!!


My phone beeped, "bacher intay 7alali." min Ali


Mita bi9eer bacher ya rab?!


20 comments:

  1. omg and fahaad !! i sence b9eer shaay ! LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! thank u thank u 3la il posts!
    oo first??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i'm first , for the first time :p LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaah i'm so glad
    even though a7is the fahad had the other girl just to waste time
    but ALII is sooo sweeet

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok tawny chift il top thing oo tha7akteeny lany im pretty sure it was Ali with the Aston Martin. LOOOOOOOOOL

    shaklich intay mitla5bi6a akthar min iljumhoor.

    KAAAAAK

    lakin i LOVE ur story - its very sweet. laish ma na7na kilina kan 3indna chee msa6areen 3ashan ni5tar 3ala ra7atna oo iyee youm indig 3ala wa7id wingooleh "YOU WIN"

    ReplyDelete
  6. weee laykoon ili he's dating her bs 3ashan he gets over nouf????

    w 3ali, ib mukhi, is VERY hot, il hot ili 7aram 3alaik ur this hot ya3ne

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLLLLYY I LOVED ITT!! NOW IM CRAVING MORE;p

    *TEAM ALI*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ali was amazing in this post, fahad shway 7arni;@
    Meta i9eer il nxt post and their ofically together?;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Yaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! Im sooo happy this made my day umm shisma wtf is fahad's problem though? Ya3nii ishfee? I didn't expect this stuff from him bas whatevverr! Nouf and Ali wooot wooot!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noo ='(

    I think Fahad was only wth someone because deep down he knew she was going to choose Ali, so he had to get over her.

    It's mean but I hope Ali's mom doesn't let him and she realises and so does Fahad that they're destined to be together and Ali figures out he's so much more suitable for ME! ;P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. maba , maba ! fahad is heartbroken he knew she would choose Ali.. oh daaamn

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOOOOOOOOO!
    IM ON FAHAAAD'S TEAM! :'(
    ya rabbbbb omha ma ter'9a 3ala 3ali :@ okay :@:@

    I love fahad :(
    He's the One walla ..
    3ali a7issa player :(

    Fahaaaaaaaaaaaaad all the way :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. omggg nooww i soo love Alii <33
    Ughh i dnno why bs Fahad is kind of annoying me .. wth, he says he loves Nouf bt then he dates a girl .. haaaw ?!
    anywaayss i loveee the storryy!
    xoxox :**

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgggg!!
    tara i was rooting for Fahad ;/
    bas oh well
    he has a girl! i can't believe it!
    btw i started reading this blog today oo 7ada 3ijabnii... check it out: http://confessions78.blogspot.com

    bas tara she looks soo happyyy!!!
    ahhh yallah next post PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Next post please ? =]
    Looove your story

    ReplyDelete
  16. intay q8tiya?
    hathi qu9a 7a8ee8iya?

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Aliii iyaniiiiiiiiiiiiiin :P abaeeeh!!! Bas I don't care, fahad still i7mar!! He should've been loyal to Nouf!!! ifffff...

    ReplyDelete