Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, March 14, 2009

part 31 dedicated to Nora;*

Rawan

"3ala mino ati9il awal?" Nouf interrupted my thoughts... I guess I'll think about Sa3ad after....

And I should tell her about Fahad now, shouldn't I?

"Nouf tara I think you should call Ali and tell him your decision."

"Akeed moo Fahad awal?"

"Um, no, trust me."

Shakli bayin 3alai I know something because she eyed me and said, "Rawan, shisalfa?"

"Um, please, don't be mad?"

"Mad?"

"Call Ali first, and then I'll explain."

"Fine." She huffed and dialed his number.

"Aloo Ali?" She asked after a while, I looked at the clock, it was 4AM, ah okay, he must be asleep. I guess the excitement in this house is keeping everyone up.

Nouf looked at me, nervous, I gave her a thumbs up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nouf


Ali mai jawib, shfee? I looked at Rawan wella achoofha itchoof il sa3a, lafait wella 6ila3 il7een il sa3a 4 AM, ahaaa... we miskeen!

Bas as I was about to click end call, jawab.

"Aloo Ali?"

"mmm.." Heheh, 7a6ait on speaker 3ashan tisma3 Rawan, hehe it was so funny, he was in a deep sleep. Rawan stifled a giggle.

"Aliiiiiiiii?" I teased.

"mmmm... sa3a cham?" he replied oo imbayan ina he just wanted to sleep, kaifa, I had to tell him now. Rawan 6ali3at her camera oo bidat it9awir video.

"3ali, do u still care about me, like really care?" I know I sounded cheesy bas I've wondering, akeed I've been wondering if he still wants me.. ya3nii moo 3ala kaifii I decide abii... you never know, yimkin yi'3ayir raya...

This seemed to have caught his attention b/c his voice became clearer, "Nouf, what is this about?"

"Marraige?" I suggested oo Rawan giggled.

He cleared his throat, "Nouf, Nouf, Nouf...."

"Ali?"

"Tabeeni?" I looked at Rawan and giggled.

"Um, ee?"

"Um wella ee?"

"Ali, ee."

"Il7een akalim omee."


7 comments:

  1. BAS! IT WAS SHORT BA3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! 9arli sena im refreshing abee a7ad yaktib update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST!!!.. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
    mitta the next post;D?
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess mu first;$
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! abi more plz plz oo now? (a) am i asking 4 too much?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( That was short!!!
    But I don't know why, I feel that fahad is the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! THE ONLY TIME I SLEEP EARLY I GET A DEDICATION!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! WALLA YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, LITERALLY I MEAN IT! CAUSE ITS STILL NOT 6 AND IM AWAKE LIKE AN OWL! THANK YOU SO SOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. by the way this post is sooo cute! 9ar butterflies in my stomach! i love ali!! yalla let me go continue reading the rest..

    *TEAM SA3AD*

    p.s. please remind me to never sleep early ever again!

    ReplyDelete