Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, March 14, 2009

part 31 B

Nouf

My heart skipped a beat, my lips turned into a smile, my face glowed, my body warmed, my thoughts ran a mile a minute, all because of those three words. :)

I was so excited until I heard Rawan say, "Um, Nouf, tara it's four in the morning, bigawim oma, 3abalha fee shay! Miskeena!"

"Hehehe, ee wallaah, umbayyy fashlaaa! La2 bas 3adii... ya3ni 5alti Sara ra7 tifham ya3nii.... ra7 tifham 9a7?"

"We'll see, how do you feel?"

I couldn't stop smiling!!! "Rawan, I'm happy."

"Hehehehe, I can see that."





"R, shino kintay bitogoleen?"

She suddenly looked uncomfortable and started fidgeting around. What is it ilee it's so hard to say it? "Just spit it out!"

"Nouf, 5ala9 you choose Ali fa there's no reason to be upset or mad or shay."

"Rawan..."

"I think you made the absolute right decision, on both accounts, you and both guys! Ooo I'm sure you can call Fahad now oo he'll be happy for you."

"Okay..."

"Ya3ni F won't be sad, not much anyways."

"And why's that?" I feel so nervous calling Fahad, shino bigool?! Bas il7een she's telling me he won't be sad.... shisalfa?

"3ashan..." Silence, "he's dating someone else."

4 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ashwa ena she chose 3ali!!! F will always be her brother;P yalla next part im enjoying this ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay TEAM ALI!!!!

    Hehehehe o she should've known about F long before that walla 7aram 3alaih to keep it away from her :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fahad 7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

    ReplyDelete