Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Thursday, March 19, 2009

part 33: dedicated to Finicky hehehe

7adii 7addi asfa 3al ta25eer.... wayid wayid 7oosa these days!! il muhim.... i'll continue now ... love you all ;*** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nouf

Gimt bil '6ihur the next day oo my mind was blank,


until I remembered.


Ali, ilyouuum, biyeee.... yi56ibniiii....

A smile invaded my face, I was so excited!!! Ahhhhh!!


Bas wana bil 7amam afarish asnani la7a'6t inee nisait shay....


WHAT WAS I GOING TO WEAR?!


shino kint basawii ib mikyajiii?!

ib sha3riiiii?!

la2 la2 la2! I don't have time!!


WHY DID I TELL HIM TO COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?!?!!!



I dropped my toothbrush, quickly rinsed my mouth oo ran out to Rawan.

"Rawan, wake up, wake up!!! Emergency!"


"Ha? haa..?" She replied sleepily, "ish9aar?"

"RAWAN I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!"

This caught her attention... she's been through this, she knows what it's like she knows what to do... She got up immediatly oo asked, "What time is it?"

"2:35" I replied.

"What time are they coming?"

"Oh my God, Rawan madriii!! 7atan ma gilt 7ag my parents ina biyoon ilyoum!!!" I gasped.

"Calm down, calm down. Let's tell your mother now."

I felt a tear drop on my face, I've made a mistake. I should've taken my time, I should've given my parents time---3ala il a8al i should've given my dad time, he just found out yesterday.

Rawan looked at me, her lips moved but I wasn't hearing, she then left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rawan

Umbay she was freaking out, she shouldn't be crying on the day the person she loves bit8adamlaha!!!

I told her to calm down oo that I'm going to talk to her parents now, bas it was like I was talking to an empty page, she didn't reply, I told her I'll be right back just incase she's listening.

Oo I walked down the stairs to the dining room, mmmmm, il akal smells good!
6albeen Maki ilyoum, yyyyyummm....

"9aba7 il 5air." I greeted her parents.

They were smiling oo their faces were glowing.

"5ala9 il 9ub7 7abibtii." Her mother replied while laughing and started to speak, so I thought it best for me to shut up and act as if I was listening while I was trying to figure out ib mu5ii shinsawii... until i heard, "...Ali oo ahla..."

"Na3am 5alti?!"

She smiled proudly, "Ilyoum yaaai Ali yit8adam 3ala Noufatna!"

IL 7AMDILLA YA RAB!!!!!! THANK GOD THANK GOD!!!

I ran over and hugged the mother, "Ashwa 3ayal!! 3ashan Nouf is freaking out.... ams kalimta oo galaha ina he's coming today bas she thought it was too soooon oo madrii ish9ar feeha.. shock aw shay, ityamidat!"

"Mita midaha iti9il 3ala 3ali?" N's father asked which made me giggle nervously.

"Gawamna min il noum." I replied oo ana miftashla....

"Ahhh 9ij 9ij mu9a7yeeen... shal zawaaj hatha bikoon... ya3nii killish 3aks il naas! Ana bas ba3arif il nas shigooloon 3ana?!" He laughed.

My heart was set at ease, they were so happy.... Good news good news, il7amdilla.

So I discussed our dilemna about the clothes and makeup oo 5altii said she already got everything ready since buAli called N's dad in the morning oo she knew ana oo Nouf won't wake up till late in the afternoon after the excitment yesterday so she perpared everything..

Aren't they the greatest parents or what?!


I ran up to the room to tell Nouf bas as I was approaching I heard her talking saying, "Hiiii Fahad, how are you todayy?"

Oh nooooo, she's going to find about the girrrll!!!

5 comments:

  1. okaaay i haven't read it yet bas masadagt ina post dedicated to me:p
    haha gayim sougi hal ayam i think raa7 yikbar rasi:$

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay first of all i would like to thank you so much for the dedication:) it means so much to me:**
    and second of all i'm gonna go read the next post for some reason a7is ina he's dating Rawan but i hope not plus she won't do it to noufa! never mind lemme go find out shra7 e9eer:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOD! I'm dying to know who the girl is!!!

    ReplyDelete