Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Tuesday, March 10, 2009

part 30

Nouf:

Rawan grasped my arms hard, she had this huge smile on her face, and was literally bouncing up the stairs.

"I'm soooooo happy for you!!!" Oo it really shows, just looking at her glowing expression, the sparks in her eyes, and the huge smile made me even happier about this decision, "shinoo it7iseen bigool obooch?"

We looked at each other with this knowing expression... We ran to my room and we banged the door closed... bas of coarse, kina bara il '3orfa.... we tiptoed back to the stairs oo sat on the top, trying to hold our giggles and failing... we used to always do this when we were younger, it feels so refreshing to act as kids again.

"Shhhhh!" We tried to shut each other up bas ashwa my parents ma la7i'6aw.

"Bil baraka ya Aziz."

"Bil baraka ya Mariam (my mom)."

They looked at each other for a bit, I looked away, it felt as though we were intruding a private moment, Rawan felt it too, she looked down the stairs instead of at them.

That moment between them looked so powerful, so beautiful, it showed their strong bond and love between them.

My parents were married in a typical way... maku suwalif gf/bf ooo definitly ma kanaw the way F and I were or even A and I... bas obooy ta8adamlaha oo her parents accepted. They grew their love from scratch and to see how strong it is right now, to see that bond is just beautiful...

All their love was exposed in a moment.



"Let's go to your room." Rawan whipsered. Gimna, this was a talk we really shouldn't be listening too... It finally hit me, ana oo Rawan are not kids anymore, we can't intrude and hide at stairs anymore... We are adults, ADULTS... it's so scary!

I'm going to be engaged.... oo Rawan's getting married....

Kibarna.



We slowly tiptoed back into my room and very quietly closed the door... ri7na frashii oo we were silent for a while, kilman mash'3ool ib their own thoughts...

I looked at Rawan, she looked at me, smiling, "Ready to face life Nouf?"

"I think so."

"Ready to call Ali and Fahad."

"No."




"Now?"

"Yes."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rawan

Thank God ina 8arirat 3ali! She would've had her heart broken itha Fahad.

She was quiet the whole evening, but the look on her face shows she's ready...and it shows she's absolutely sure she wants Ali.

I'm just over the top happy for her, she deserves the best!

Oo I'm sure Ali is the best, throughout the years I tested him constantly to make sure of that...

Naughty Rawan, I know, bas itha he's a candidate for my best friend, no way is he getting her if he's not good enough!

Bas il rayal wayid 6ayib mashallah 3alai, oo galba abya'6 ...oo he's head over heels in love with Nouf, it hurts too see how much he loves her.


Nouf akeed, as always, matla7i'6! She's veryyyy naive.... ya3nii 9ij 9ij 9a6la hal bint!


Nouf was in the bathroom looking for her mobile...


My thoughts drifted over to my own love story...

Sa3ad...


Sa3ad, Sa3ad, Sa3ad,


what can I say?

:)

................................................................

*Sa3ad's name is chosen by Nora, hal ibnaya 3AJEEBA heheeh;* =D! *

15 comments:

  1. great post..
    ma3anna my heart broken for fahad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo yaaaaaaaaay ali......
    6a6 6a6 6a6 6aaaaa6 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanasa 5anchoof rawan's stry with s3d....mshta6a lena my name is rawan fa r7 a3eesh eljaw shwya ..hehe ....;***
    luv u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what "youcompleteme" said, I will never get over the fact that she chose Ali over Fahad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fahad what happens to fahad :(

    Please let fahad find someone to mend his broken heart !!!!!!!

    I want hapy endings i am only seeing sad ones lately :(

    love you
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. la ikoon ilee mix bain feras oo aliii?? ;p

    *TEAM SA3AD*

    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nora: heheheh sa3oodoo! :D

    youcompleteme: it will be healed :D i have a plan for him, remember, a lot a lot happens in two years!

    In My Closet: hehehehhhhe 7ada! :p

    cuteness: ahhh! all rawans in the blog put ur hands up, all my rawans make noise :D
    lol
    ;p
    yay 3ishayy il dooor ;)

    SlouchyPants : trust me trust me trust me, fahad will be okay :D never say never ;)

    Anonymous:
    trust me, this has a happy ending.. i know what u mean, oo fahad will be happy!

    M: hahahha, sa3ood ha? :D he's Rawan's ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. NORA:
    goolay ur storyy!! the guy!! i wanna know hehe;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. new man ;)

    Ali ! shocking choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. people people people! fahad is a man! he obviously found someone better than noof, noof obviously felt that so she became closer to ali.. o ali is THE MAN for her! and excuse me sa3ad is not RAWAN's everyone should know that he is mine and is so close to my heart! again NOT RAWAN!
    hehe

    *TEAM SA3AD*

    weren't we suppose to name him hamad? hamad is a nice name also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. !!!:D good joob..iits amaazing!;** r u going to end it after marriage or are u going to continue the story?:P...
    i luuv it waayiid!
    ;**
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Fahad. She was meant to be with Fahad :(

    Even Hannah Montana thinks so! 'If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with' :P

    & plus Ali's mine, and his amazing Aston Martin will soon be mine as well! *evil laugh*

    Amazing post, I can't wait for the next one.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww he found someone else!!!!!! ashwa ashwa, kan kaser kha6ri wayed!

    good, i see a happy ending :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. y would fahad have broken her heart?:s he loves her maskeen;s

    ReplyDelete