Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Tuesday, March 3, 2009

part 25: dedicated to In My Closet

*In the taxi*
I kept on repeating the scene in my head, Ali getting mad, hurt, realizing that I actually am not engaged, that I'm "up for grabs"! Ugh, just thinking about it makes me sick.

I can see him in the mirror, he's following my taxi.

It just really hurts so much, I have this painful stabbing feeling in my chest, how could they do this to me? Fahad especially!? He has been my best friend all these years, I had and still do have this crush on him since his birthday, he really hurt me! He could have just shut up instead of making me believe he actually cared and wanted to marry me! Or Ali could have shut up. Ya3ni ishda3wa they both want me that bad they're willing to fight! There are beautiful and amazing ladies in Kuwait. Laish yiyaninoooniiii?! Oo why do they have to fight over the same girl! They are cousins! First cousins!!!! Their parents are siblings forheaven'ssake!


I FREAKING DIDN'T ASK THEM TO FIGHT!!!! I am not a person that tears families apart!!!!

I want to cry, I want to scream but no sound comes out. The taxi driver is looking at me through the mirror, he looks terrified, I wonder if he has wife and kids... I wonder if he drove his wife crazy like these two guys are driving me!!!

My phone started ringing, filling the silence in the taxi, I looked at the screen: Fahad.

UGH.

I clicked on ignore. Silence again.

Two seconds later: Fahad.

Ignore again.

Silence in the taxi again.

He called five more times after that. Can't he just take a hint?! I need to be alone.

Oh, but wait, of course, it's never about my feelings, laaaaaaaaa2, it's about those two idiots and what they want and how they're going to get it first.

This is driving me crazy.

I think it's driving the Indian taxi driver crazy too because on the third time the phone rang and I ignored it, he sped up, trying to get me home faster.

Finally wi9alt il bait... I gave a big tip to the Indian guy 3ashan wa9alnii ibsir3a and wished and prayed that F wasn't in our house.

I sneaked in, got up to my room, yelled "I'm home" in case my parents were there, locked myself in my room and jumped on the bed.

I just lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking. Am I making a big deal out of this?

Ahhh... I really don't know, I just want to sleep... mhhhmmm, sleep sounds goood...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hhmmmm.... pleaasee stop... bas 5aloonii anaaaam.... my mind is just filled with drowsiness but the knocking won't stop bassss pleaseee..

*knock knock knock*

*bang bang bang*

waiii, may5aloon il wa7id yinaam! I got up and checked the watch, oh shoot! It's 7pm! I don't remember a thing!

Oh now I do!

*BANG BANG BANG*

"kanii yaya!"

"Noufa! Shitsaween, minziman a6ig 3al baab! 5ara3tiiiiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! FEECHII IL BAB IL7EEN!!" My mom was screaming through the door.


Oh Shooooooooooooooooot! How long was I asleep?

I opened the door, "sorry ma, kint nayma."

"Nayma? Witha 6i7tay '3ashyana!! Laish gifaltay il baaab! 5ara3tiiinii yuma!! Oo obooch tawa kan bikasir il bab!! wagfeen ihnii 15 minutes, literally, in6ig il baab!!" SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT

"Sorry mama, wallah nimt noma 3amee8a ma 3iraft, wallah sorry!"

"5al aroo7 anadihum, kanaw biyooboom shay yikasroon il bab!"

Oola yikasroon il baab?!! Waiiit, yikasroon?

"Mama, min yikasir il bab? Mino zayerna?"

"7amdila wi shikir ti3ziminhum o tensain! Fahood ihnii ma3a wild 5alta! Yalla nizlay, Rawan ba3ad 5ayfa 3alaich."

"Fahad oo 3ali ihni?"

"Haw, ee! Shfeech yuma?" She asked me, looking at me as if I lost my mind.

"Ahaa... okay il7een albis oo anzil, oo 7adii asfa inii 5ara3tkum." I went over and gave her a kiss.

"7abibtii, zain ilee ma 9ar feech shay. Yallah libsay oo nizlay."

I closed the door after her and kicked it hard.

WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THEY HERE?!

Wasn't today's activity enough?! ifffffffff!

I took off my lunch clothes and put on a black tshirt with jeans and tied my hair in a kubba, 7ada imbayin ina malii 5ulg.

Nizalt ta7at to find Rawan, Ali, and Fahad sitting awkwardly.... a7san! They all deserve to face each other! I really didn't feel like facing them.

"9aba7 il 5air, 9a7 il noom." My dad joked from behind me while giving me a hug.

"Hi baba, I'm sorry."

"Hehe, 3adii, bas 5ara3tay omich il miskeena."

"Hehe, ee mama ibsir3a it5af." I whispered to him.

"Noufoo!! Azizoo! Tara sima3tkum!" She came in laughing, "Get ready all of you for a deelicious meal! Ali, titthakir il bbqs ilee insaweehum?"

"La 5altee, bas sima3t ina they're the BEST!" He replied. Suck up. La, Nouf don't be so harsh, 7aram ur mom seems to like him. Oo indeed she does look like she likes him... After all no one can know Ali and Fahad and not like them...


This is so annoying! How can one family sprout two handsome and charming guys that have the same interest? It's too much!

"Nouf, 7ayach ta3alay gi3day ma3ana." Fahad pointed to the chair between him and Rawan. He spoke carefuly, and it looked like they all knew something. I, on purpose, ignored the chair he pointed to and sat on the one on Rawan's other side that wasn't next to either Ali or Fahad.

Rawan's arm fell around me, "Nouf, I'm sure these two men have something to tell you."

"We're sorry." They said in unison.

"Okay il7een, they both told me they want to talk to you and so they are going to talk in turns." heheh, a smile crept to my face, Rawan is hilarious! She's treating them like kids, it's so funny.

"Okay." I replied.

"Now look Nouf, both guys explained to me what happened on each side and I explained to them what they did wrong." umbay china ga3deen ib couples therapy! "oo Nouf, ana myself ma a9adig how mean and rude and awful (she eyed both of them here) they were."


I turned to them, waiting expectantly. Hehehe, this seems like fun, Rawan is a genious!

"Ali first." She continued.

"Go ahead, I'm waiting." I eyed him.

8 comments:

  1. hehehehhe
    they both deserve it
    lool i always wanted to ride a taxi hnee bil kuwait
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayy tara yaqheroon! ;S
    sayOrii .. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG,

    Next post, next post please :)

    I hope Fahad has something good to say, she doesn't need them both, I'll be more than happy to take Ali :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG WALLA CHANNA COUPLES THERAPY HAHAHAHHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooooooooool love it rawaaaaan is so cute :)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pampers: yay first:)
    hehe.. we'll try it once;p

    sayOrii: 7ada!

    starlight: ;** hheheheh.. shakli ba7i6kum bil 8o9a;p he's amazing 9a7? :)

    silhoutte: hahhahhahha 7ada 9a7?! LOL

    finicky:*: ;********* thank youuu!! i missed you guys too ;****

    Bonita: hahahaha amooot 3alaiha :)

    ReplyDelete