Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Thursday, March 19, 2009

part 34 dedicated to Pa7NaSS

Nouf

I was frozen in my place, I was scared, I wasn't ready....

oo all of a sudden Fahad popped into my head.

Fahad, my best friend!!! The person I've been through everything with!!!

Why isn't he letting me in his life now?

Ooo I realized, I needed him right now... he's the only one that would calm me down...

I wiped the tears off my face and dialed his number....I honestly didn't think he would answer but thankfully he did

"Hala Fahad, shloonik?"

Rawan re-entered the room, she looked kind of nervous... did she think I'm backing off Ali?

No way am I going to do that... I finally got him, no way am I leaving him! I smiled to her as if to reassure her I'm not doing anything wrong.

"Sh3indik il7een?"

"Mmmm?" He seemed occupied.. as if he wasn't paying attention...

"Fahaaaaaaadd! Shitsawii! HEhehhehehehhe!" I heard a girl screeching in the background.

His girl?

My heart fell to my stomach.

"Um Fahad?"

"Ana ihni Nouf.. heheeh" He was laughing... with me or her?

"I need to see you... can you come soon?"

"How soon? I'm kinda busy right now."

"Fahad, please."

"I'll be there in half an hour."

I clicked end call.... I felt like my best friend was miles away... I felt as though we lost our connection.... but nothing changed, we were as close as ever... or so I thought....


I'm not jealous of the girl... maybe I am a bit since for a while I was madly in love with F.

But Ali is the man for me. Everytime I remember him, I smile.

But I'm just sad that he didn't tell me about his "girl"....


I needed a one on one talk with him.



La7a'6t Rawan was in the room, she approached me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... bas I need to see Fahad, this day is so important."

"I know," she smiled, "oo btw!! A's parents called your today morning sooooooo you're all good to go! Your mother jahizat everything.... Il7een as soon as your done with Fahad, lazim titsabi7ain oo titjahizain, fahma?"

Ya7laillhaa!! Organizing my time!! :)

Bidait afakir if she was this way youm it8adamlaha Sa3ad... kint ma3aha bas it didn't happen overnight as mine was going to bas I do remember her telling me she was scared but she was really ready.


Ooo Sa3ad mooo bas the best guy on the planet, he's the best guy for her!

Oo that's the way I feel about Ali.

"Inshallah." I replied.

"Yallah ana baroo7 il bait atjahaz oo bayeelich ba3ad sa3tain oo shay, okay?"

"Okay, mashkoora wayiiiiidd!!! I love youuuuu!!!" I really, truly do.... she's my other half other than F of course.

"I love you toooo oo 7adii mistansa 3alaichhh!!!" She replied and hugged me tightly. "Au Revoir!"

8 comments:

  1. YESSSSS, SCORE!!!!! IS IT MY LUCKY DAY OR WHAT?
    FRA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA :D

    Ok, I calmed down. Awesome post.

    Mucho love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh shit:$ i kinda forgot that Rawan has Sa3ad:$ never mind my slow functioning brain, plus I'm really pissed at Fahad. How come he never told her! anywhoo thank you so much you really made my day:* ily

    ReplyDelete
  3. new post plzzz bseer3a ... i neeed to know ish b9eer with nouf and fahad,,, awkward convo im sure !!! yeee im excited .. yala :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!
    I'M IN CLASS OOOO I JUST SAW THE DEDICATIONNNN!!!
    THAANKKK YOUUUU THANK YOUUU!!
    7adiii istanastttt!!!!
    i have a deen test so i can't read it now, lazim adris ...

    bas

    THANK YOU SOOO MUCCHHHH!!!!
    wallah it made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I missed your story hehe :P Keep on updating and I want to know about Fahad too.. how did he get his girl and what about his feelings for N!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Fahad is sort of having this thing with his girlfriend. I don't think he reaaally loves her, just trying to use her to escape his own emotions about Nouf. Bas he's still 7maaaaaarrrrrr. errrr :@

    ReplyDelete