Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, February 21, 2009

Note

Hey everyone, I'm working on the new post.
Last week was kinda hectic for me, I was feeling really really down but then I got better.
The new post is going to be added sometime this week, maybe Monday, or Tuesday.

And then I'm traveling! :) Yaaay.
I'll be traveling for five days so there won't be a new post until the week after.

Thank you all for reading... oo send in your suggestions on what you want to happen. ;)

I still have the suggestions from the other post which I may use after a bit.

Love you all! ;**

---Hi, My Name Is...

See you.

4 comments:

  1. i was wondering where u disappeared to!

    HI MY NAME.. went MIA! and now she is back!

    missing them!!

    post post post soon aba one on monday w tuesday (A)

    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better!:)
    Have fun on your trip bas 3ad one week without any posts?:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back...!!! OOOOOOoooooo etro7een wetreden bl salama ana b3d emsafra hehe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silhouette Crime:
    HEHEHEHEHHEH!!! awwww thank youu... :)
    post is dedicated to youuu;**

    Finicky: thank youuuu :D
    hehehhe la inshallah, i'll c what i can do ;)

    In My Closet: allah yisalmich oo thank youu oo really miitaaaaaaa?
    btw loving ur story soo farrrr!!

    ReplyDelete