Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, February 22, 2009

part 21

I'm in the car right now, my favorite car, my obsession, and all I can think about is him, right next to me, I admit it!

It's just that he was so close! And don't worry, I'm not forgetting F, I mean nothing's going on here--wait like nothing's going on here right??? I turned to look at Ali... he was just so freakin' hot! And so funny! He made Rawan and I laugh multiple times throughout the rest of the lunch after that phone call.. Nothing was awkward between us after that, everyone behaved.... and he set such a comfortable atmosphere... it's like we were the closest friends... He was ADORABLE!

Bas right now, I can't help but to think.... what are we going to talk about in the car? Rawan's gone, it's only me and him... and I can not deal with--

"Libastay i7zamich?" Huh? He pulled me out of my thoughts. Wait, did he say "libastay i7zamich"?!

"Shino?" He asked sensing my glare.

"Hehe, i7zamiii?" I replied, ya3ni wth is he talking about?!

"E, put it on."

"Okaay..." Is he serious?

"Hehe, Nouf, ish9ar feech?" Shino ish9ar feenii? Do I sound really dumb ya3nii? What kind of a question is that shfeenii? Ha! Shaku yisaal ha suaal?!

"Nouf?" He interrupted my ranting.

"Na3am?"

"hehe, you were the one that always told us to put on our seat belts! Sh9ar il7een?" Oh, hatha shfeenii, hehe, I felt like an idiot!

"Ah, hehe, wow, I trained you to put on your seat belt?"

"Ee, itha mo lich, min 7aga albisa?"

"Awwww! Now I feel really bad."

"You don't wear a seatbelt, do you?" He eyed me, wow his eyes!! They seemed to look deep down into me, it was too intimidating, too intensifying, I had to look away.

"7asait!" Phew, ma la7a'6 i had to look away because of those stunning eyes.

"You caught me!" I replied as I put on my seat belt. We waved to Rawan as her car passed by us and she winked at me.

I'm absolutely sure Ali saw the wink because he was smiling, my face turned red yet again! Ugh.

"So, I never got to ask, is it awkward ya3ni? That you see me and Fhaid? Like is it awkward to see us at different times yet the same time?" He asked, he's very blunt, I noticed.

I looked at him, this? Awkward? Naaaah! I thought to myself sarcastically.

"Well not really, I mean what happened was a long time ago. I'm pretty sure ya3ni whatever you felt towards me changed. I mean Fahad said ina you still like me, bas hehe, la I don't think so..." I was rambling, some one, kill me now.

"You think my feelings changed?" Woah, his voiced suddenly became tense. He sounded like Fahad when he got angry at me and told me he loved me. I'm pretty sure he's going to burst right now!


--------------------------------------------------------------
it's short, but posting again tomorow. ;)
going to sleep now, goodnight.

2 comments: