Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, February 1, 2009

part 9

"Can you say something?" He mumbled. I was quiet for about two minutes, just staring at him without blinking. I didn't understand what he just said, did he like me? Or did he mean in the past when we were kids?

"Care to elaborate? I like u too, bas I don't think I'm imaging here, are you saying something more?" I finally answered. A smile was creeping to his face, A SMILE!! What the hell, a freaking heart breaking smile! Wasn't he just frustrated?

"Nouf," he came closer, "NOUF, you don't know how I'm going crazy over you!"

"You like me." A statement, not a question; wow, I can't believe this. No, I really can't believe this. I didn't say anything, thinking about it; but I had to ask, "Shino ya3ni? Il7een walla gabil? O ishda5al 3ali? Laish 6agaita?!"

"As more than a friend," He muttered, "and Ali did too; I think he still does."

"Na3am, DID? The fight was because you both liked me? We were THIRTEEN! And do you still?" Remembering the way he was acting, oh my God, he does still!

"Yeah well, it wasn't like you helped! Plus, you wanted to know!" He responded, "You know what, I see this was a mistake." He looked miserable. He left my room without even saying goodbye.

I should go after him but I was frozen in my place. These two guys, one that I had a SERIOUS crush on, the other that I'm starting to like, both liked me; and I may be losing one of them now.

18 comments:

  1. go after hiiiim!!!=( ali NO!and Thanks for posting!!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogogo waraaaa dnt let him goooo.......abai ya7laila 5osh walad wallah ;)))) thnx 3la the post !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. charmbracelet: inshallah 2moro ;)
    cuteness: hehehhe uw;) 2moro another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wasnt frist in any of them today :(
    soory next time inshalla
    didnt read yet
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i know ;( 3adi 3adii next time u will be first :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhaha benshoof ya pampers eno first !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noooooooooo!!!! GO GO GO please dont lose him <|3 ..dont keep us waiting too long
    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LI7GIIII !!! oo ma y9eer its a short post.. ;(



    ooo ahaam shaay cuteness oo pampers.. HOSHA :P !! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey I like ur story.......;))) o bagoolokom ena I read a story check it out 3jbatne. Step-into-my-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Limited: hehe inshallah she will ;)
    Cooookies: wayyy it'6a7keen, lol, i'm sorry to disappoint you, he's not ;)

    Cuteness O Pampers: Maku comment 3alaikum.. LOL it'6a7koon!! :p yallah next post is up let's see who is first ;)

    Fourty-Seven: He'll be back :D

    7aLeeB KaKaW: I know, I know, I swear I'm sorry, one day this week ba36ikuum the long post I promised you guys

    lol 7ada 9a7!? :P

    Anonymous:
    Thank you :) hehe, I just read it, I love the beginning! can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete