Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Monday, February 2, 2009

part 10

What was I doing?! Am I an idiot!? This is my best friend! He's my bestest and my oldest and my first friend! He's the boy my parents never had, he's the guy I'm absolutely comfortable hanging out with (accept for the times where my mind wanders off, seeing him as more of a friend)! He's the guy that is allowed to stay in my room while I shower. He's the guy I trust with all my heart. He's the guy I can see being my kids' dad, the guy who will take care of us. Woah, I'm going ahead of myself! He's first and foremost my best friend, and that's what I'm going to concentrate on now. I'm not allowing myself to get excited over him admitting he has a crush on me, is crush too strong a word? I think it's more like liking me at a higher level; but the jealousy, his actions, the way he got mad when I couldn't see the truth, is it a crush?

Okay, stop it N!!! I have to talk to him. Speed dailing his number on my mobile, I waited and waited and waited.... Three rings, no answer, it normally took him at most two rings. Four rings, five rings, finally voicemail,

"Hala, this is Fahad, *my laugh heard in the back* leave a msg." Akh, I remember the time we recorded it as soon as he got his phone. We tried recording over and over again and seemed to fail every time because we were laughing too much. In the end he did this quick message where apparently my laugh is heard. That's it, I'm going over to his house, right now.

"Wain ray7a? I just got here!" Called my cousin, Rawan, from the kitchen.

"RAWAN!!!" I haven't seen her in two weeks since she traveled to Dubai, "Oh my God!! How are youu??" I ran to her and gave her a bear hug. Another person that I trust with almost everything. Fahad and her are the closest two people to me.

Just seeing her made me happy but as soon as she said, "I saw Fahad while driving on the way here, he looked miserable! 7ayl yiksir il 5a6ir!!", I felt terrible. She's a big sucker for Fahad, and I know what she means, he cares for other people, he always wants to see them happy, it's heartbreaking to see him sad.

"Was he really really sad?"

"Noufa, he looked miserable!! I never saw him like this! He just looked... I can't explain it, Noufa wallah yiksir il 5a6ir, I just didn't know what to tell him fa gilt 5al ayee asilich."

"Rawaaan, he says he liked me."

"Finally." She mumbled, "O intay il 5ibla ishsawaytay?! You didn't tell him you don't like him back did you?! You have a humongous crush 3alai!"

"I didn't say anything, I was too shocked." What did she say by finally? Ah! Did everyone else see it? "Yal 7mara why didn't you tell me anything!? Oo by the way lazim itgooleenlii 3an your trip, bas right now lazim akalim fahad, I'll be back in an hour or so."

"No worries, I'll be here, oo I'll tell you my own love drama!" She winked.

"Love drama?! Nooo! Really!?"She had the same morals and standards as I had on dating and stuff.

"Go, go! I missed you!"

"Missed you too." I went over and hugged her then left the house...

11 comments:

  1. Post another one!!! 7adha g9eera!!!:( pls another one tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur one of my favorite bloggers !!=p ur story thaaabill!!
    please part 11 todayy!=p
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. inshallah 2mro i will, i have to finsih my homework now;(

    thank uu charmbracelet :) lool :) thanks!!

    i'm really sorry u guys for the short posts. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha 9ig inne mo first bs 9obagtich pampers ;))))) el7een let me read

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww wanasaaaaa !!!!!! 7addi 7abbait il post hehe ...... Thnx ur the best ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWW!!!! 7araaaaaam fahad's such a cutie!!!!! YALLA GO AFTER HIM !!!! LOL I'M GOING CRAZY I NEED MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the story
    cuteness: hahaha... 3ani 9aida il 7araka .. mo first bes gabli .. ya 9aid :P
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very very short im sad =(! I wanna know yallla!
    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha el7een meno el m7tar ...... Aham shay 9obagtich ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. slouchy pants: lool! inshallah :)

    pampers: thanks!

    47: aw i'm sorry ;( yallah inshallah longer posts after ;) thank u xoxox

    cuteness: ;)

    ReplyDelete