Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, February 15, 2009

part 19

After fifteen minutes we reached Lenotre. I saw Ali getting out of an Aston Martin, my mouth dropped.

Rawan looked at the direction I was looking and whistled, "Nouf, not only is he a major hottie, his car is like your dream car!"

"Oh my God, Rawaaan, kill me noooow!!" She laughed, laughed! Ya3ni 3adii 3indii inii amoot il7een oo she's standing there, laughing!

"Calm down, yallah he's coming this way." She smiled to him, "SMILE!" She ordered with her mouth closed.

"Halla shloonkum?" Ali approached.

"7amdilla zaineen. Ali this is Rawan, my cousin."

"How can I forget?! Hala Rawan shloonich? Remember me?"

"Hehe, halla, ummm... nope, Ali? Doesn't ring a bell."

"Ouchhhh. Hehehehe, I guess I'll have to make you remember 3ayal." He replied.

"Don't worry, Nouf already talked to me all about you." Whaa-aaaaaaaaaat? My face was like this: http://blog.dispatch.com/1812Nut/Shocked.jpgDid she really just say that? I was going to KILL her! I glared at her so hard, she looked at me innocently as if saying wha-at? UGH!!

"Aha, she did?" He eyed me, smiling mysteriously which made me blush like crazy.

"Yeah, she asked me who you were laman I told her you were coming with us." I replied quietly.

"Hehe, yallah shall we?" Thank God he changed the topic, I couldn't deal with this at all.

We walked into the resturant and were greeted by the guy next to the sweets table thing.

"Hello Ma'am, a table for three?" Asked the guy.

"Yes please." Rawan replied with a smile on her face. To the waiter that may look like an innocent smile but I know the evil thoughts running through her head.

"3adi akfi5ich il7een!" I whispered into her ear while walking to our table.

"Shinooo?" She asked innocenlty with puppy eyes.

"Mhhmmmm.... you know shino!"

"Nouf?" Ali's voice, I can melt right here, right now, from that voice.

"Huh?" I replied not really paying attention to what he's saying.

"Tifa'6ilay." I looked at him, he was pulling my chair out from me.

"Ah, mashkoor."

"No problem, I owe you one from that day, Fahad interupted me." Oh my God! He did not just say that!

"Hehehe." Rawan giggled, getting another hard stare from me.



This is going to be a long lunch.

13 comments:

  1. btw ma giltlich happy valentines dayyy ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool thanks happy valentines 2 u too
    laaa 7ada cliffhanger
    plz plz new post
    cant wait
    i am loving fahad
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;****
    lool inshallah 2mro or something... remind me!
    fahad? we'll see what'll happen :D u may start loving ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we WANT loooooooooooooooooooong post pwwwweeeeeszzzzz *puppy face*

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheheh i know, i'm sorry... bas i'm going to posting more parts from now on...
    oo i have hw i have to do now ;/ so i cant continue... inshallah more posts this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. laish itsawee chithy lazim itgool 7ag fahad ohwa broo7a mit-hawish wiya 3alaiha lazim kanat itgoola....may9eer new post now :) (A)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehehe 3ajibni the angel face at the end...
    okay, ITHA i finish my stuff tonight i'll post... but not 100% sure;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo anonymous, loving the puppy face hehehehhehe... inshallahh:) i'll try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha eshawig 3ali.....7abaita !!
    oo rawan mebtalsha feeha entay ;p

    ReplyDelete