Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Monday, February 23, 2009

part 23

He suddenly calmed down, removed his seat belt and turned his body completely to face me, his eyes that were clouded with anger were now, slowly, calming down, those intimidating eyes of his! I dared not to talk, I really am frightened. I haven't seen him in a while and he bursts?! Ya3ni, WTH?!

"Nouf, I need to tell you it myself, I know it's at a completely a wrong time, but it will always be a wrong time..." He started to explain, then suddenly went, "Dang it Nouf!!!! Why don't you get it!?!?! I FREAKING AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!! You don't know how much it killed me to hear you say my feelings changed?! Shaku my feelings changed? They NEVER changed!! I was and still am in love with you!! Ooo we were kids back then, I understand ina you may think shino hatha, laish yifakir chithii kubarna ya3nii ma yi3arfinii... yeah well, I thought the same, bas nooo, I realized after so many failed relationships that my heart's desire is strong, for you, it keeps on going back to you!"

I was stunned! I mean how does a girl reply to that?

"Ali--?" What was I supposed to say?

"Wait, let me finish, Nouf, I know Fahad is my cousin and I love him. Even after he ignored me and everything, I still do, I really care about him... BUT I really care about you....oo Nouf, I'm ready to fight my own blood, my cousin for you. Things between us as cousins will be normal, I'm sure Fahad and I can always be ourselves around each other, but when it comes to you, fighting over you, I will not give up!"

Oh my God.

4 comments:

  1. 7araam he's so sweet:*
    yisla7 ihwa akthar 7ag Nouf.. a7is Fahad is more like a brother to her bas ham ihwa maskeen:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh oo ugh it's such a tough choice!!!

    ReplyDelete