Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Friday, February 13, 2009

part 16

"Good morning." She whispered to me when I woke up.

"Hi." I smiled. Yesterday seemed like a dream, I wasn't sure if what happened with Fahad and if Rawan's story was a figment of my imagination or the real deal. I looked at the floor, and yup there were the boxes of icecream. I smiled again looking at Rawan, "Wow."

"Hehe, you've said it like five times until now."

"Are you ready to get up?"

"La2... let's have a lazy day today."

"I have no problem with that." It was Sunday and we both had classes, but, oh well, after all of these events, who needed class?

"You know I've been thinking since I woke up, il wa'63 yi5ari3."

"Yeah, fakart feeha gabil la anam, we won't be free like this forever." We just looked at each other, silent, kil wa7da feena in her own world.

"5ayfa... I'm nineteen oo already wa7id galii yab yi56ibnii, ya3ni the real deal, mo 8ashmara."

"I know 7ayati. How do you act now? What are you supposed to do?"

"Madri, ya3ni yi5ari3 il wa'63,"

"Moo il wa'63 il7een bas bil mosta8bil." I continued on her statement, "ya3ni ako expectations wagt titzawijain? Oo shino itgooleen 7ag raylich lailat il 3irs? Shino bi9eer? Shino itgooleen 7ag raylich wagt il 3irs jidam il nas?"

"Tara 9ij 5ayfa."

"Me too."

We stayed silent for a while wondering, just wondering and thinking. We were in bed for about a half hour when we heard my mom calling us while approaching our room. Her face peeked in then her body appeared, "9aba7 il 5air, shitsawoon bil frash? Don't you both have classes?" Her voice was so loud and awake compared to the way we were softly talking. You know when you talk in really low voices and soft and then you hear this absoulutly normal voice but it feels like this annoying thing blabbering? Ugh, that's what I'm hearing right now.

"9aba7 il noor." I replied as she sat on my bed next to me, "Lazy day ilyoum, catching up oo wayid ashya2 9araw."

"Okay 5ala9, a5aleekum, nadoonii itha ti7tajoonii." She kissed my forehead and left.

"In7i6 movie?" I asked.

"Yes, tara mali 5ulg agoom."

"Hehe, affa 3alaich agoomlich, which one?"

"Pride and Prejudice!"

"Oof 7adii mishtahya achoofa!" It's our favorite movie, we can watch it over and over again.

I got the DVD and put it in my small dvd player then got back in bed. Allah a7la shay, laman you hide under the covers oo have a soft pillow under your head, oo the warmness that fills up the air under the blankets. 7a6ait il dvd player in between us and we watched the movie. I fell asleep halfway through and when I woke up it was 1pm, Rawan too was asleep.

I now felt fully revived from all that sleep, I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and everything when I got out of the bathroom Rawan was up too, "Better now?"

"Hehe, yeah!"

"Akh, don't you feel completly revived?!"

"Ee wallaaah! Bas now I'm really hungry! ni6la3?"

"Yeah, yallah libsay." She went to the bathroom to get ready and I checked my phone. One missed call from an uknown number, 1 from fahad, 2 from other people in class, and four messages.

I called Fahad, told him about our lazy day and that Rawan and I are going out for lunch. He's going to play soccer with his friends. I called the other two people from class and chatted for a few minutes with each. I then replied to the four messages and finally got to the unknown number. Random numbers rarely call me so I expected this to be someone I know.

I clicked dial on my mobile and the person picked it up on the third ring, "Aloo? Nouf?" A manly, vary familair voice answered.

13 comments:

  1. i Read ur stoory men Awaalha LAAAAAIH Taw !! *sigh* im in love with it :P



    Ur Awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm!! I guess the post came a little early anyway much appreciated! Wow! yalla yalla! kint 7asa feeh drama cant wait

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooopppppppppppssss !!! CLIFFHANGER !!! plzzz kamlaaaay !!! uuurrrgghhh !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laaa next part please
    i am soo hokked
    chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ooo pride and prejudice looooooooooool
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  5. umbay ashkara ali.....umbay aby a3arif shino lazim u kamil shloon chithy? 7ada hooked min 9ij.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. offfffffff meno hatha...ali ?!?!

    alaaaaaaaa wanasa ya7lailha rawan oo her story...hehe oo noufa and fahad CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    ma naaaaaaaabee 3aliiiiiiii :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. [MaDry-Shakw~]: hehe yayy :)
    omg thankk youu:) 7adii istanast... inshallah yi3jibich il takmila
    You are more awesome!!

    Fourty-Seven: Heyyy yup yup i commented on ur blog to tell u as soon as i posted it heheh inshallah soon xoxox

    7aLeeB KaKaW: heheehehe inshallah! :)

    pampers: LOOOL 7ada;p 7asait ibyi3jich;p

    wa7da_09: lool yayy :) 7adi istanast. :) yallah next post soon inshallah :)

    Silhouette Crime: next post is up:) see if your guess is right hehehe;p im sure it is;p

    Anonymous: yay yay yay :D

    Starlight<3: LOL;p

    Dalia : thank you:) started reading:)

    In My Closet: heheh go c next post :)
    hehehe ee Rawan, ityanin!!

    SayOriii: ;( uh oh hehe

    ReplyDelete