Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Tuesday, February 3, 2009

part 12

wallah 3ashankum intaw my followers oo readers.. oo 3ashan my short posts, sawait double post today, hope it makes up as a long one.... thank you all... hope you like it. :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fahad." Saying his name felt weird, it felt foreign in his space.

He turned around as if not believing he heard someone calling his name. He looked surprised and shocked.

"Noufa?" A question. Hmmm.... does he think he's dreaming? He looked as though he thought he's dreaming.

I went and laid next to him.

"We have a lot to talk about F."

"Now?"

"E, now."

"Gabil ma nabdi, shloon yatay ihnii? No one ever comes here." And so I explained. It was difficult to just look into his face and tell him but I overcame the fear and guilt. I told him that I followed him the first time and the times after that.

"Wow." He muttered.

We just lay there on the ground looking at the sky for a while without any of us speaking. It was completly silent.

"Okay, I'm ready now." Fahad, not me.

"Akeed?" Obviously, I don't want to force him, and I, myself, may not be ready.

"Yeah." He answered straight away, "Where do you want to start?"

"Five years ago," I paused, "what happened?"

He didn't argue, without missing a beat he said, "Ali and I realised we both like you, a lot."

"Huh." I said, still not believing it, he smiled.

"Should I go on walla 5ala9 malatay?" Is he serious?! I've been waiting for this for a while! I turned my face to face him, he had a gorgeous sarcastic smile on which made me smile.

"Don't wait for me." I winked.

"Okay, il mohim ina that day, kina thalathatna ib baiti oo atthakar ina kina bin6ali3 film... intay ri7tay il 7amam oo at that time Ali turned to me and said he wanted to confess something but didn't want to make things weird... o ba3dain sikat oo laf rasa 3al 7amam to see if u were there... ba3dain galii ina yi7ibich.... he likes being around you, he likes being with you, he just likes you.... chan ana atwahag, bas a6al3a madri shagool 3ashan kint 7as nafs il shay 3anich... ba3dain 6ila3tay min il 7amam oo yatay il 9ala..." Aha, I remember the awkard mood, "kamalna il film bas ana ma rakazt, kint 5ayif, shino bi9eer?! kint a7ibich bas ali kan yi7ibich oo il7een shino bi9eer fee thalathatna.... chan faj2a agoom oo a5ith 3ali fi wis6 il film oo awadii il 7adee8a 3ashan akalma, ma gidart asta7mil....ri7na bara oo gilt 7ag 3ali inii ana a7ibich..... chan yi6ignii... intay ihnee tawich gimtay oo 3ogob ma 6agnii tiasaf oo hatha laman intay yatay bil 7adi8a oo ana 6agata... oo 3ogba... ilee 9aar il ashya2 ta'3yiraw ma3ana... 9ar isboo3 ma kalamta, oo il isboo3 9ar shahar oo il shahar 9ar shahrain.. laman tajaama3 oo 9irna man3arif ba3a'6 kilish 3ogob moda... laman 9ar 5ams isneen... laman hathak ilyoum......"

"Oh my God." I stated. He laughed, his beautiful manly laugh.

"Laman itfakreen feeha, ee, ya3ni gidarna inkalim ba3a'6 inchoof shisalfa bas 7igarna ba'3a'6."

"E wallaaaah.. O hathak ilyoum ib baitkum laish 3a9abt?"

"Ali lail7een yi7ibich. Kila laman yijarib yikalmini hal 5ams isneen, yisa2l 3anich."

"Bas inta ba3ad it7ibni?" I blushed.

"Shrayich?" He looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Wallah Fahad, to tell you the truth, I think I really really like you."

10 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SO CUTE I SWEAR I NEARLY CRIED !!!!!!
    bs why didn't she say that she LOVES him? enu I know she said that she really really likes him bs liking isn't loving ! 7araam fahad :( if she picks Ali i'll die :P lol! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O :O :O!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GGOOODDDDD!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTE! UMBAAAYYYY I WANT SOMEONE TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE TO ME LIKE THAT! SHE BETTER LIKE HIM LA ATHBAAA7AAAA! WAAYYYY 7ABEEBEE <3 <3 YALLA NEXT NEXT NEXXXTT

    LOTS A' LOVE
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya 3omriiiiiiiiiiiiii ;******
    well, eb nus ilchalet oo ez3aaj my cousins .. gedart andemij! :P
    What a great Love Story! ;'*

    I think I likes N. too!;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. add ur blog to scarlet lights plz
    7awalt i add u bs galoly lazem ur email w madre waina;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3ashaaaaaaaat noofaaaa....!!!!! Wanasa a5eeran ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeeeeey.. !! i commented.. ;s !! wain i5tfaat !!?


    i said.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!

    5al itroo7 7g fahaad mo 3ali.. !! ;@

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw .. fahads so cuuuuuuuuute!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. i started the story today o khala9t'ha.
    wayed 7elwa;)
    7aleeb kakaw, cutness, pampers.. let the games begin;p
    pampers; bacher bagra gabel starbucks, ps awal 7i9a english NAKSHET!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. SlouchyPants: lol!! itshawgeeen :) yeah i know.. bas it's new to her... like up until there she didn't realize it's more than a crush... lol we'll c what'll happen ;)

    Fourty-Seven: lol :D inshallah some one will!! :D ;) xoxo

    SayOrii: awww!! thankk youuu!! :) hehe wallah thanks! :) have fun bil chalet ;)
    Um Mit3ib: hehe inshallah :D ;D ee thank you btw, i did after i read ur comment bas i couldn't reply because i was in school oo nisait my email that i use for this blog hehehe:)
    cuteness: :) ;D
    7aLeeB KaKaW: :S madriii :S thanks for commenting again:) inshallah ;)
    Limited: iyanin! :D
    Diet Coke: heheh, thankk youuu! woohoo, one more competitor! :D goodluck with the next post ;)

    ReplyDelete