Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, February 14, 2009

part 18

I banged on the bathroom door.

"Haa?" Rawan replied, "Shfeech?"

"Yalla, let's get ready, lazim inkoon ib Sliders in half an hour!"

"Sliders za7ma bikoon, we want somewhere we can talk!"

"What do you suggest?"

"Tadreen shino? 7adi mishtahya Lenotre!"

"Okay, sure. Lemme call Ali."

"Ali who?"

"Fahad's cousin."

"What?" Thank God she can't see my face right now, I was blushing so hard.

"Long story."

"Call him then tell me then."

"Okay."

I went back to the room and called A and told him about the change in plans. Now, I have to get ready, shalbis? I just stared at my closet im9a6la... wai3 ma7ib chithii laman I don't know what to wear.... I felt like wearing a white dress, I love white dresses. I have this Temperly one that I saw Mischa Barton wear once, I decided to wear that with my favorite Chanel flats and Chanel bag. My hair, wavy, as it is, let down.


"Ooh, by the way Nouf, I love that dress!" Rawan commented as she came in, "I need something to wear please." I forgot that her things weren't with her.

"Choose one."

"Okay yallah tell me about Ali? Who is he?" She said while looking to my closet.

"You know him! Shloon nisaitee? He's Fahad's cousin, ilee kan close ma3a min laman kanaw i9'3aar."

"Ahh, 3araftaa! Ya7lailaaa shloona?"

"He's good." I replied.

"Umm... that's it? No details?" She asked still facing my closet.

"La2, ako details."

"Okay...." She put a navy dress on and took a pair of Chanel heels.

"Um, Rawan?"

"Uh-oh, I sense trouble!" She sat next to me, "Sh9aar?" And so I told her the whole thing.

"Please don't make a big deal, he doesn't know I know!" I freaked.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Ayshay!"

"I know."

"So now shino bitsaween? I thought you liked Fahad? You said he's waiting for you until after college!"

"I don't know what to do. I love Fahad, I really really do. Bas as Fahad said, he didn't give Ali a chance. Plus it's not like I'm doing anything wrong! We're all just friends for right now. Same with Ali and me... See I'm still the same Nouf, I didn't change!"

"I get it bas you can't send them mixed messages!"

"What mixed messages? Ana oo intay oo Ali 6al3een for lunch, did we say it's a date? No. He doesn't even know F told me about him."

"Okay, okay, you have a point."

"Yallah we're going to be late." I said as I got up and went to my table.

"Okay." She grabbed a purse and I put on a bunch of necklaces.

"This is going to be a very entertaining lunch." She commented on our way out of the house.

"Shut up." I muttered which made her laugh.

16 comments:

  1. looooooool"shut up"
    yalla next post please :(
    7ady hooked
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ashat pampers
    loool yeah;p lool
    okii dookii

    ReplyDelete
  3. next next next please!! it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutee,

    I wonder if Fahad will accidentally bump into them there and get the wrong impression, or she'll find out that Ali's actually a great guy.. hmm

    Can't wait for the next post ;*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. offff 3assa ma fahad echoofhom........!!!!

    nxt plz !!! love ur story ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. allaaaaa eshtahait lenotre faj2a ;p emmmmm......laykoon et7ib ali oo tensa fahad !!!

    nxt plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont fall in love with ali! we like fahad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tara maderii shfeeeh ur site i comment ti5tfii.. :S:S !!!!!


    ma 7abait-haa.. !! til3aab 3alla il 7ablaaain.. !! she cant hve both.. !! maskeen fahaad his lovr in sincere.. !! wai3 mo kafoo.. ;@ !

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe a39abich 7aleeb kakaw ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finicky:* : inshallah ;) thank youu:)

    Silhouette Crime: hehehehehe, inshallah :)

    [MaDry-Shakw~]: coming soon :)

    wa7da_09: lol coming soon :)

    Starlight<3: Hmmmmm.... what a good idea... :D

    cuteness: ha 3ijabkum il fikra? i may use it oo i still have ur guys suggestions from the other post :D inshallah btw happy valentines ;**

    In My Closet: heheh, me too, feeha 6al3a? hahahah;p imagine we do one like lunch for all the blog writers? LOL
    inshallah next coming soon

    Jam3iiya(L): aww, inshallah we'll see what happens

    7aLeeB KaKaW: waiii3! agaiiiin? ;/ inshallah it'll get fixed... hehehe.... looool!! shaklii 9ij bada5lich as a main character 7ag fahad ;) hehehe

    cuteness: LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe I don't think she'll be able to help how the mixed messages are going to be sent hehe but oh well :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheheh me neither... the msgs are being sent either way;p

    ReplyDelete