Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Sunday, February 22, 2009

part 22 dedicated to Silhouette Crime

i guess it came sooner than later, bas now I really do have to sleep, goodnight. ;**
oo Silhoutte Crime, thank you for your comments, they make me smile, hehe. :)
-------------------------------------------------------


"You think my feelings changed?!"

"Umm... right now, I think you should concentrate on the road." I replied nervously-- I mean we were driving in a really fast car! And for some reason, he's getting really mad!

"No! You know what, I think we should park!!" He replied, his voice getting higher and higher.

"Ali, you're scaring me." I whispered quietly which seemed to make him calm down, he looked at me and his eyes changed, he felt bad.

"Digeega." He replied quietly. He turned to the right oo dash ib parking space, "We have to talk."

"Umm, okay." He parked the car oo turned off the engine, he looked at me.
=================================================================

Ali's side:

Sa2alt-ha if things were awkward, shal sua2al?! Hatha sua2al tisalha oo tawik itchoofha 3ogob moda?!

Oo ba3dain she started blabbaring, madri shitgool! Bas it was kinda funny until i heard, "what happened was a long time ago. I'm pretty sure ya3ni whatever you felt towards me changed." Ooh ihnii 7asaiiit 3awaaar! SHINO MY FEELINGS CHANGED!!!!

3OGOB KIL HAL ISNEEN! KILA ASAAL 3ANHA OO I IGNORE OTHER GIRLS 3ASHANHA OO KILSHAY!! OO HATHA IL ITFAKIR 3ANIII?! INEE I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER?!

I was so angry, I was screaming! She said something about the road, shloon afakir, SHLOON AFAKIR ABOUT THE FREAKING SHARI3 RIGHT NOW, oo she's tearing my world, literally, after all these years, waiting to see her, APART!!! SHLOON!!

"LA2, WE ARE GOING TO PARK!"

I heard her say something, something about being scared which scared me, I looked at her. It broke my heart, she looked terrified. Something about her expression made me calm down a bit, how can I scare her?! I love her!! How can I do this to her?!

I've never been this crazy about a girl. I've had flings bas always compared other girls to her. Ali, had a39abik!!!!

I parked, turned of the engine oo turned to her oo talked calmly, "We have to talk."

She looked at me, wide eyed, scared.

Here comes the hard part, the part I know she doesn't want to hear, but I'm going to tell her!

It's killing me.

10 comments:

  1. oh Thaank you:* didn't sleep yet did you:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the story is goin at a really slow pace !=|
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. finicky:* : hahaha, no i didnt lol

    n: suggestions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maskeen Fahad, I like him more ;(

    a7is he is going to be heartbroken when/if he finds out ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! :| :| I wanna knnnooooww!

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shbygool! 7aadi metshawga :P!


    Love u;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. say it ali! say it! say you love her!! im with you all the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeee omg ,, y7meees !!! lol bs i kinda like hmm i can;t decide who to like urgh ! LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. awal shaaaay: i love love love love love youhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;**** et7amast youm shfta *RGEEEEEEEE9*!!
    LOVE TRIANGLE *eerie music + tad da da + boof*
    Ali really seems like a man man , but F is still ma favorite (A) but who knows maybe she falls inlove with Ali and realizes that F is just a friend ..yimken ya3ny yimken ;)
    w aham shay ana fl title ;) emno gaddy

    :i have been trying to post a comment since this morning! but because i don't carry my laptop to university i could not comment from my Blackberry because of the word verification box y8har it won't let me post comment y5tfee 3ane after i type the verification words! (puppy eyes) shleeeeeh (A)

    and again thank youhhh im such a loyal FAN

    ReplyDelete
  10. love ;**: it's such a hard decision!!

    Fourty-Seven: heheh, you will knoww ;*** xoxoxooxoxox ;**

    [MaDry-Shakw~]: heheheh next post :D u2 ;*****!!!

    Anonymous: yayy :) hehe, he will :D

    Pearla: EE IT'S SO HARD!!

    Silhouette Crime: awal shay right back at you: I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE HEHEH;*** hehe thank YOU! ;**
    hahhah, that made me laugh lol :)
    maybe, we'll seeee :)
    heheh ee tistahlaiiiiiiiiiiin!
    ahh nooo wayyy!! i'll try to remove it now, i hate it !! heheh il puppy eyes!!!
    thank YOU! ;**

    ReplyDelete