Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Friday, February 13, 2009

part 15

""Ya nas sim3oonii!!" Rawan has had enough, hehe.

"You have our full attention now." I said as I swatted F's hand away, again, wain ga3deen... I told him after jam3a! I glared at him but then felt sorry, I didn't have to be mean ya3ni!

Rawan was quiet all of a sudden and her head was bent as though she was ashamed, "yabi yi56ibni." she whispered. We both shut up and just gaped at her. "Lat6al3oonii chithii!"

"OH MY GOD R!!" I screamed, "MABROOKKK!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!" I hugged her tightly. F cleared his voice from behind.

"Who is he?" He acted as the older brother.

"Abdullah Al ---- " She replied. She tried to say it as if it's just another name but her cheeks were so red and she looked so happy, I think she really is in love. It may not be just a crush.

"Chub F, leave her alone." This is her moment, I can't believe she may get married.

"Wait, I know what you're thinking... I didn't mean now, I mean like in a couple of years or so yabi yitzawijni... bas il7een he's telling me 3ashan I tell my parents... let them get to know each other, see if it's going to work."

"Oh my God, Rawan, tell us all about him!"

"Well..." She blushed harder.

Fahad cleared his throat again, "I have a feeling I don't want to hear this, suwalif il banat, bye."

As soon as he left, Rawan looked at me, she had a serious expression on, "Noufa, he's a really great guy, ya3ni it's not like I'm in love with him oo that's it, I'm head over heels oo not thinking; bil3aks, I really can see him as a father for our kids and a family supporter oo '3air hatha ohwa wild 3ayla mu7tarama. I think both my parents will approve and would be proud of him. Oo a7ishum they'll get along with him, he's a really great guy."

"Wow." I was speechless, "Rawan, wow, I'm so happy for you!"

She blushed and smiled shyly which made me giggle which made her giggle leading us to having a giggle fest breaking the seriousness that filled the air.

"Tell me, tell me!"

"Hehehehhe, what do you want to know?"

"Everything! Where did you meet him? When? Oo how the hell did he travel with you?!?!"

"Well, awalan, don't get the wrong impression, it's not like we ran away together... bas safarna for a project."

"Huh?" I was really confused now.

"First thing first, 5al agoolich sh9ar min il bidaya."

"Yallah, I"m ready." :)

"Okay, you know how I'm majoring in business..."

"No kidding." I stuck my tongue out.

"Hehe, anyways, he's in my class; actually he was in my class last year too oo we used to talk o chithi... no actually, we didn't "talk", it's like 3adii laman you ask for notes oo chithii o discuss things going on... you know?"

"Yeah, like you talk about things in class awal shay ba3dain shway shway 3ogob muda out of class discussions come up oo chithii.."

"E, exactly. O we'd talk about family oo friends oo events oo like random things... fa we knew each other gabil.... Tadreen shino? Intay chiftii!" She winked.

"Ayshayyyy, mino kaan?"

"Ithakarain this year bidayat il sina, kan akoo carnival ib jam3itii oo we were walking around and then this guy came up to us and said hi then went away and you turned to me and said, 'mino hal hottiee? Hook me up!".... hehe?"

"Oh my God!! Laaa2! Reallyyyy? Ahhhhhh!!! Rawaaan, score!! Woow!!"

"Hehehehehehhe! I knowww!"

"3ad you told me he was nerdy or geeky.... Normally guys either have the hotness or the brains....."

"Mine has both!"

"Ooh, yeh yeh, yours!"

"Hehehehehehe, chub!" Her cheeks became even redder, if that were possible, "Anyways, this year he started acting a bit differently... like 9ayer yisalnii wayid 3an 7ayatii oo at times he'd flirt with me.... I enjoyed the attention, a lot. And sometimes, I would, you know, give back... hahaha, like flirt back and stuff." A huge smile crept to her face, "He's ADORABLE!" She gushed.

"Awww, so you really are in love, you weren't kidding?"

"I don't think so." She replied, "Wait, see, you know ilee he makes me happy... whenever I'm with him I feel as though I want to become a better person... and he always makes me smile.... he's a very very comfortable person. Oo I feel as though I trust him with everything.. ya3ni even though I only know him for two years, it does feel right. Bas akeed we're not getting married now.... lail7een lazim we get to know each other more... oo we're just NINETEEN, for Heaven's sake! Bas you know ilee I'm not getting caught up in the moment, I can see a future with him. O he knows that, as I said, he told me yabeenii bas he of course knew I wouldn't marry him now, it's too early for our relationship and our ages... He just wants both our parents and familys to have a healthy relationship."

"Ya7laila! Wow, just from that a7isa 5osh rayal!"

"He really is." She said quietly. The atmosphere was getting serious again, time for a lighter topic.

"Oo what about il safra?"

"Umbay you're going to fall in love with him after you hear ishsawalii!"

"I already am starting to like him by hearing about the way he is with you!"

"Yeah well, we had this project for buisness where we have to travel in partners..."

"E, you went to Dubai."

"Yeah o wagta... the professer decided to pick random students to the front so they can choose a partner.... Oo Sarah (her friend) chose me. After class I see her talking to Abdullah so I waited for her in the corner to discuss our plan. But after she was done talking to Abdullah, they both went up to the professer and I was thinking, hmmmm... what's going on? Then they come out oo Sarah apoligizes to me telling me that she got another partner oo I look up at Abdullah oo he has this mysterious smile on his face. I was like oh well... sa2altha who am I partners with oo she just looks at Abdullah."

"Huh?" I got confused.

"Yeah that's what I thought... ana 3abali ina ihya bitkoon ma3a 3abdullah bil project... 6ila3 3abdallah talked to her oo told her he wanted to be with me oo asked her if she minded switching partners."

"Aww!"

"Shino awww?! I freaked out after they both walked away... Asafir ma3a walad I don't even know that well?! Ya3ni moo that well bas ilee he's not family! O he's in my buisness class... Ya3ni how are we supposed to plan this? Where are we supposed to meet up?!"

"Ah, 9a7, heheheh itwahagtay!"

"Eee! Bas it5ayalay 9ij 9ij maga9ar ya7laila! Each partner was supposed to go to a place.... He requested that our group and Sarah's group head to Dubai. He knew I'd want someone I'm close with with me... Oo it just made me like him more. He's so considerate! We went on the same plane, our seats were next to each other.... We stayed at the same hotel oo ana oo Sarah oo her partner nafs il '3orfa.. ya3ni it was a very pleasent trip... Oo '3air hatha... I got to spend the fourteen days with Abdullah.... Most of it was buisness work in the morning... bas like we talked in the afternoons oo chithii... it was really really nice! I got to know him more and more and learn new things about him..."

"Wow,"

She smiled, "I know." :)

We got chocolate chip cookie dough icecream that night and talked about Abdullah the whole time in bed until all the icecream was gone. She fell asleep before me and I just looked at her, she had a smile on and looked like an angel. This overwhelming feeling came over me, shaking me, making me realize we won't always be like this, we both have futures, we both are going to grow up. I'm so happy for her yet so scared about our futures.

8 comments:

  1. first
    pampers
    looool

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see both your futures :D! Next please!?

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehee! :) inshallah... i'm working on it now... i'll post it 2moro bil ma'3arb or something:D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow, you're great mashalla :D
    7adii i enjoy reading your posts
    bs, i'm wondering.. is this all fiction??

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheheh thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuu!! u made my day :D

    does it sound reaal? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i read like 5 blogs so far bas urs is the most realistic w "asna3" wa7da, even though qesat 7ub.. usually the romantic ones lazem ykoon feeha kharabee6.. i love it, keep up the good work ;)
    - lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow does anyone read these anymore?
    wonder what happened to the writer she probably has kids now! does she even remember this blog the SHE wrote?

    ReplyDelete