Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TAGGED-FIRST TAG & Note

Hey everyone, I'm working on part 15 right now.... I was just stuck in it for the past 4 days or so, not knowing what to do with the characters, but I'm working on it now. Inshallah yi3jibkum.

Anyways, this is my first tag, THANK YOU In My Closet (Btw, I love your story, it's AMAZING!) and Fourty-Seven!

The rules are as follow:

1.Put a picture of any grumpy person

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/r/rr/rrss/504143_grumpy_bum.jpg


2.Then Mention 3 things that are just abnormal

a. People who are okay with feet and are okay with looking at them, ewwwwww!
b. a person that doesn't laugh
c. me not being able to come up with answers ...9a6alt haha;p

3.Two things that irritate you
a. Chewing with your mouth open
b. copiers/copycats

4.One trigger to your anger
when a person gets mad at another person or sad or whatever and is too much of a coward to tell them and confront them in the face

5.Three people you can't live without
a. My Parents
b. My family
c. My friends

6.Two people you want to see.-i changed the question-;p
a. my friend, i miss her
b. the guy in the ma6ar on the counter (7adii widee asafir;p) hehehe

7.One of your favorite foods

Chinese salad/crepes/cold stone creamery/ Japanese

8.Three of your favorite songs

a. It's My Life-Bon Jovi

b.How You Remind Me- Nickelback

c. skyway avenue-we the kings

and many others

9.Tag 5 people:

-moi

-Charmbracelet

-Pourqoui

-Fourty-Seven

-wa7da


6 comments:

  1. FIRST !!!!! Aham shay i'm ib london and i'm first ....hehe ;)))

    oo cold stone loooooool 3ajeeeeb !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allahh I'm tagged =P thankks =*
    waiting for 15 gabil la anam!=P
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuuute ;*** ..
    take ur time sweety ;*

    LoooooooL abbaih !!

    c. skyway avenue-we the kings

    <- mn kether ma ana daikha garaita ( shakway avenues ) ! LOOOL :P sar fene Okay esh3alaqat shakway eb avenues? :P

    ok ok .. I'll go to bed .. NOW ;@ ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my closet: hahah 7adaa! ;p shloon london ma3aach?

    oof 7adaaaaaa!

    charmbracelet: ugh, i feel bad.. i posted it gabil an hour;/ hehe;p inshallah yi3ijibich... sorry for making u wait

    sayoriii:
    heheh mashkoora!
    looooool!!! no no skyway avenue!! ;p looool
    7i6ee ib ur ipod oo sim3ee ib avenues:P

    goodnight ;D sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a. People who are okay with feet and are okay with looking at them, ewwwwww!
    <-- what do you mean 'okay with feet' ? :s

    I love We The Kings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i mean like being okay with looking at it and playing with UGH UGH ew;p just thinking about it disgust me;p lol


    omg i love them too! what songs do u like the most?

    ReplyDelete