Which story is this?

Some of you asked for a description or something to show the difference between this story and other stories... because it's becoming very hard to remember....

This story is about NOUF, ALI, FAHAD, RAWAN, and SAAD....

It's the story that uses N, A, F

---Nouf and Fahad have been the closest friends since they were kids
*b/c their parents were close

--Ali's Austin Martin






Saturday, February 14, 2009

part 17

This would be so funny if I made her father answer the phone... but that would be evil LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ali?"

"Hala Nouf." Is he smiling? It sounds like he's smiling, "Shloonich?" Oh, wow, his voice, so deep.

"7amdilla zaina, inta shloonik? Sha5barik?"

"I'm good, ta3alay are you busy today?" This made me smile, he was very direct.

"I'm going out with Rawan for lunch right now."

"Mind if I join you?" Where'd that come from?

"Umm... Sure, 7ayak." I replied. We were both quiet for a while and I started to get nervous, why isn't he talking? Did he get bored?!

"Umm, Nouf?" Finally!

"Yeah?"

"Hehe," His laugh is so deep just as charming as his voice, can a person fall in love with a laugh? "Ay ma63am?"

"Ahhh, heheh!" I felt so dumb, that's why he was quiet, he was waiting for me to talk, "Sliders in half an hour?"

"See you there."

I was about to click end when I hear his voice so I quickly returned the phone to my ear, "...there?"

"Na3am? Ma sima3t?" Ugh, how stupid do I sound right now! A7is he's thinking I haven't seen her for a few years oo she's become so dumb...ugh..

"Is Fahad coming?" He interrupted my thoughts.

"Umm.. la2." I replied. Is he going to cancel because Fahad isn't coming? Way to make tihngs awkward!!

"See you there." Apparently he wasn't going to cancel. He sounded as though he was smiling again.

"See you." I replied.

8 comments:

  1. this is an unacceptably short post :'(

    oh, am i first???? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay i was first!! makes up for the short post:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe you are first...
    yeah i know... i'm working on 18 right now... gilt bas 5al a36eekum this part oo i'll continue after;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. :| :|!! This is gonna be confusing! Who does she want fahad wela ali? Wow! 7aram i feel bad for her

    lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fourty-Seven: hehe, yeah miskeena, tough decision;/ xoxoxox;*

    silhouette crime: what is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooooool law 7i6ataay her dad it would haave been sooo funnnyyyy!! i wish u did:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. loool 7ada ;( heheheh next time inshallah;p

    ReplyDelete